HDFC bank / delay in chequebook delivery

1 India Review updated:

My self Harshad Mungra. I am having a saving account with hdfc bank and my ac no is. [protected] with Vapi branch.
At present i am in baroda and i have already changed my correspondence address through manjalpur branch baroda.
I have given a requisition for at par cheque book on 6th oct-07 through manjalpur branch, baroda. on 9th oct-07 i have received a SMS on my mobile no. [protected] that my cheque book is dilivered through pafex courier on 7th oct. but till date (20.10.07) i could not receive the cheque book.
Now i am in big trouble i have not any cheque book and thus i can not make any transaction.
Please take action.

Harshad Mungra

Comments

Ni
  20th of Oct, 2007

Dear Mr. Mugra,

This can be a complaint you can resolve conveniently through the customer care centre.

Taking this level of action for a mere complaint. Speak with the PAFEX people of your area if the consignment is delivered somewhere around to your neighbors in your absence.

Regards,
Nipun.

Ar
  21st of Jun, 2008

sir im open hdfc a/c in saudia arab in khober branch before 4 month but still not get debit card and check book from bank and when im go in khober branch there no response about my complaint so please send me debit card and and chek book im open in india delhi brach so please send me as soon as