HDFC Bank / credit card not received!

2 India Review updated:

This is to bring your kind attention towards my problem. HDFC Bank has issued a Credit Card in my name but I never received the Credit card. The Bank agents handed over the card to someone else without matching my signature and without informing the issuance of card.

On 12-10-06 and HDFC Bank Agent informed me that an amount of Rs.9975/- is debited from my account through Credit Card purchase. Earlier only calls for address verification were received from Bank but Bank didn’t informed me when it issued the card. The Bank also unblocked the card for transaction without my permission, which resulted into the deduction of above-mentioned amount from my salary account.

After personal discussion with Credit Card Manager Mr. Rohit Saxena, (Credit Card’s Division 5th and 6th floor, Ansal Classic Tower, Rajourie Garden) told me that the Card was sent through speed post. But no parcel received through post.in reply to the above complaint to HDFC Bank Card Division, P.O. Box 399, Anna Salai, Chennai. I received a letter stating that all the transaction incurred on my account before reporting blocking of card is payable by me.

I had requested Customer Care to block the Card only after knowing that the purchase has been done on my account. I have also requested Bank to refund all my money, as I was totally not informed about the issuance of card. This is the complete responsibility of the Bank agent to inform the customer about the issuing of card. Also the Bank has not matched the signatures on any receipt.

I have also filed the case in Consumer Court Noida but still the Bank hasn’t show me any proof of receiving the Card by me or the other person. So, think twice before you go to HDFC Bank!

• shabnam sinha's Response, Jan 05, 2019

These people bluff their customers in order to make their points . Don't trust HDFC employee.

• A B. Motivation's Response, Jan 07, 2019

Last month aproxx I 10-15 thousands transaction in my account, but last night 450 rupees charge in my account, so please refund it

Comments

• Dh
      25th of Mar, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am DHARMAVEER KUMAR ARYA is employee of the
    " INDIA INFOLINE LIMITED."
    Emp. Id. -c55269
    exihibition road -Patna Branch

We are request you to kindly provide the status of
    my Salary A/c in your HDFC Bank.

We have already submitted in A/c opening form in
    last month to Mr. Amit jee 9334794008, by Mr. Suresh jee
    but we are not recd any correspondence in your bank side.

Kindly provide / dispatch my salary a/c kits
    & cheque book below Residence address or Office Address.

Res. Address:- Office Adrress :-

Thanks & Regards.

Dharmaveer Kumar arya
    India infoline ltd.,

19th of Apr, 2008

Actually few days back one of the employ of hdfc bank had approached to me for personal loan division. I had given all my documents to him. but so far he has not returned back to me. inspite of so many calls to him he never recieves my call. to save my tax i applied for loan. but this year my RS80, 000 tax i had pay only because of this guy. if you wont respond and say then its whose mistake. is it yours or folls like us going for loans with your bank.

• Pr
      15th of May, 2008

change in mailing address.

• Ni
      15th of May, 2008

HDFC customer service desk in Vashi is worst .. that i have ever seen or faced in any banks.. some manager Mr Arun Rajgopinathan has an attitude of being the owner of the bank.. when i went to him to have savings account opened for me .. i was forcebly giving me a gold card and when i rejected the same he dint allow me a account to open and account in this bank at vashi branch and was acting as if this is the only branch and the bank in whole world..

If HDFC wants to grow its bussiness then they have to sack these of some guys who are creating problems for customers and they should not forget that there are sevaral new banks that are ready with much more faclty then any other.

Regrads

Nikhil Shinde

18th of May, 2008

Hi,

I have applied for the credit card since a month ago. every formalities has been done but i am still waiting for the card. It was suppose to come on my home address.I don't want it anymore. Sorry to say but i am just fedup of your service.

Thanks.

Flat no. 11, building no. 3,
    Runwal meadows (pune-mumbai highway),
    Warge, Pune, Maharashtra
    411052.

• Ar
      28th of May, 2008

pls let me know how to issue cheque book online i did called my hdfc bank for help but they are not able to satisfy my duobts i am really fed up i dont have time to visit my bank for my cheque book

• Si
      31st of May, 2008

i had applied a loan against used car from hdfc, my net income is 4 lakh 50, 000 per annum, i had submitted all my documents. then finnaly my loan got disapproved bcz my house owner said that they know us as an tennant,

the ###ing bank dissaproved my loan. finally i applied loan from same hdfc bank from orissa, my laon got approved with in an hour . the hyderabad branch mr vijaya at raniganj is a [censored] person and also as an employee of press(hindustan times), i have infomormed our press to put the edition and compalin on hdfc, i will make the add on the paper. how certain employee make the bank ###,

• Kh
      1st of Jun, 2008

I don't have a credit card, how can I do?

• De
      13th of Jun, 2008

hello sir/mam

my comphany name in ''jain amar clothing pvt.ltd''
    and outlet name is ''madame'' i have complaints many times for hdfc customer care for replace my card swape machine. becuse it machine has not acccepted 'mastro card' and in this some tacnical problem customer care has allwase said to me for 5 months the new machine is out of stock.plz give me 2 days time.
    so please replace this machine imidatitly .
    thank you.

• Ru
      15th of Jun, 2008

I have opened a new NRO A/C in HDFC, Br. Exhibition Rd, Patna from Jeddah, K.S.A & my A/C is activated on 17April, 08.I checked my balance, Pls let me know on what reason bank has deducted Rs.100/= and Rs.12.36 from my A/C.I did not received ATM card.
    Pls.correct my E-mail id: [email protected]
    I have also met HDFC staff in Jeddah, but they are saying, just wait.
    Pls. do the needful
    Regards
    R.zeya

25th of Jul, 2008

i haven't received my credit card till now. i applied in the last month. i have given my office address, plz send it on following address. reply soon
    8th flr, paradigmbldg, Mindspace, Malad Goregaon Link Rd, Malad (W)
    Mumbai

cont no: 9773191822/ 9122 66506000

thank you.

25th of Jul, 2008

i haven't received my credit card. plz send it on following address

paradigm bldg, Mindspace, Malad Goregaon Link Rd, Malad (W) / 6
    Mumbai.

cont no:9773191822/ 9122 66506000

• Cg
      7th of Aug, 2008

Hi,

This is Ganesha i have applied HDFC Credit card and i have provided all documents . Verification also has been done . i would like to know the status of my application . My Applcn No :cc00297283.

Regards,

C. Ganesha
    Mobile No:9967588595

7th of Aug, 2008

Can't Recieve MY D-mad A/c Statement Since Last Four Months
    A/c No: 24066754

• Vi
      26th of Aug, 2008

Overbilling by hdfccredit card by making debit twice!

6th of Oct, 2008

I had the same problem regarding the FREELOTTO thing. When I enter my visa number and everything it tells me that its incorrect. What I can't understand as well, if I won 1 million dollars why do they want my card details if they are going to send the money by cheque, anyway I m sure that this is some kind of scam, as they would have sent the cheque a long time ago, as FREELOTTO have been sending me emails for the past 2 months .
    If any one knows anything about these prizes and can tell me more about this site. please tell me

Andrea, Malta

• Bk
      13th of Oct, 2008

Even after repaeated requestes for August statement, they have not send it. I need these statemnet for Account purposes

20th of Oct, 2008

Dear Manager,

Please pay a little attention that I had applied for Life time Free Credit Card four months ago, but I have not received it yet. Please send it to me.

Thanks,

Jaiprakash

• Ra
      21st of Oct, 2008

I have a saving account with HDFC loan with a preapproved loan of 7.50 lacs inspite of submitting the documents the application is rejected. On making an enquiry for the reasons of rejection the sales personel from their Andheri office says it is not their duty to inform me about the reasons. I was given the number by their telecaller to call some lady by the name [censored]al she didn't bother to return the call nor attended the call even later. There was this person who did not reveal his name who was extermely rude in replying. I biggest mistake I commited was opening an salary account with a pathetic bank like HDFC. If an HDFC customer is given this kind of treatment one can imagine what non-HDFC customers will have to face. The staff at HDFC credit and sales team is extermely rude.

• Mu
      31st of Oct, 2008

I won prize from freelotto for a long time ago. I took off my formal documents from my computer. Please send to me your
    valid mail address as soon as possible. As soon as I get your valid
    address, I am going to send you my valid formal documents on your mail address. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. My e mail:[email protected]
    My address: Mustafa Mutlu Basınevleri Basın Caddesi Söylev Sokak 8/7 Gül Apt 06120- Basınevleri- ANKARA