HDFC bank / fake note of rs 500

India Review updated:
On 06-Jun-07, I withdraw Rs. 3000/- from Udaipur Branch ATM(Rajasthan), 5 Notes of Rs. 500/- and 5 Notes of Rs. 100/-. On same day I deposit the same in ICICI Bank for Credit Card payment through Envelop Deposit. At Evening I received call by Ms. Madhulika Joshi from ICICI Bank regarding one of my 500/- note is fake, which I withdraw from ATM. Serial Number of note is 5BR 949282 and at the same time I had given the complaint regarding this in HDFC Customer Care. Then I visited on 07-July-2007 to ICICI Bank and after request they had given me note back in pieces and same day I visited HDFC Bank and told to Mr. Anupam Rai regarding this. But as per him they HDFC Bank is not going to do anything on that. Then I given complaint regarding this in writing and through mail also. But no response from bank and they are not ready to pay me.

A  24th of Feb, 2010 by
I faced same problem in ICICI bank ATM
N  24th of Feb, 2010 by
try dealing with real money
N  8th of Apr, 2011 by
I had a similar complaint only difference was that I had withdrawn with a 'self' cheque from HDFC instead of an ATM. But I put across a complaint on the RBI website, and that issue has taken a huge investigation turn and my notes also have been replaced. I think you should do the same.
N  13th of Jul, 2011 by
dear sir/madam,
most respectfully and humbbly i draw your attention on my matter that i SHEIK MOHMMAD ISMILE was working as a cse in your maniktala (kolkata) branch and my cse code is CS38826 from last 6 month and in 6 month duration for my muslim look i was transsfred 3 times from phoolbagan to statment house and statement house to maniktala that transsfred effected my bussness becouse in new place i have want time for stable and ihave to want take time to making relation with customer but my sales mannager mr sourav benerjee and team leader subrateen touchered me mentaly and always useing abuse to calling me and allaways they were telling me for my resignation and after that all i was give my resignation on 13th of june 2011 and still they r not giveing me my exprience certificate and when i said for that they tell to me that you are terminetted and they r not given my 14 days sellery.
plese do something for me becouse thnisw is very evil thing to hate with muslim becouse we are also a human being and plese look after my matter and relese my profident fund on my personel account nomber that is12241040001394.if you want to contect me plese contact me on above my 08013652154.
thanking you