HDFC bank / fake note of rs 500
On 06-Jun-07, I withdraw Rs. 3000/- from Udaipur Branch ATM(Rajasthan), 5 Notes of Rs. 500/- and 5 Notes of Rs. 100/-. On same day I deposit the same in ICICI Bank for Credit Card payment through Envelop Deposit. At Evening I received call by Ms. Madhulika Joshi from ICICI Bank regarding one of my 500/- note is fake, which I withdraw from ATM. Serial Number of note is 5BR 949282 and at the same time I had given the complaint regarding this in HDFC Customer Care. Then I visited on 07-July-2007 to ICICI Bank and after request they had given me note back in pieces and same day I visited HDFC Bank and told to Mr. Anupam Rai regarding this. But as per him they HDFC Bank is not going to do anything on that. Then I given complaint regarding this in writing and through mail also. But no response from bank and they are not ready to pay me.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - Fraudulently applied credit card on my name
- HDFC Bank - Credit card 
- HDFC Bank - credit card aromatic taking charges
- HDFC Bank - non settlement of full and final payment as well as pf 
- HDFC Bank - hdfc bank — negative balance for non-maintenance of minimum balance."