Haverty's - Sealy Posturpedic Bed / Uncomfortable Bed
We bought a Sealy Posturpedic king size bed set from Haverty's and were told that there is a warranty. Before a year was up, the bed had a 1 inch sag. Haverty's sent out people to look at it. They said they couldn't warranty the bed until the sag was an inch and a half and that 1 1/2 inches is the industry standard for replacement. We have had to go to the chiropractor to solve our back aches from this bed yet we can't get any replacement from the company. I tried to go directly to Sealy but their website refers customers back to the retailer. We ended up getting an air bed online for $150 to replace the $1, 100 mattress and have solved our back problems. There is a problem if the mattress cannot hold up for one year and pit out under a 125 pound woman.
More Haverty's - Sealy Posturpedic Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows
- Haverty Furniture Companies - piedmont sectional