Haverty's / incorrect rug delivered (twice!)

1 132 Perimeter Center W, NEAtlanta, GA, United States

A month ago, my wife and I ordered a rug from Haverty's. It took 3 weeks for the rug to be delievered, because upon ordering, it is sent to the warehouse. After it get's to the warehouse, it is then sent to the customer's pick-up store.
Three weeks later, upon pick-up, we took the rug home to disccover it was the wrong rug! Time lost!
We took it back to Haverty's, and they told us they would gladly exchange it. They needed to re-order the rug though, and it would take a few more weeks to come in.
They called us yesterday and told us our rug would be delivered to our home today. They delivered. The packaging was correct. I took the rug, and they took the old one.
Then i opened it up completely, and...WRONG ONE AGAIN!!! The same, incorrect rug!!! I called the delivery folks back, and told them they brought me the same incorrect rug that they just took and exchanged!!! They said that they would tell customer service, and have it fixed.
I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, MYSELF. They said they would exchange the rug again, but they are, ONCE AGAIN, having to re-order the rug. Not only that, but the rug isnt even in the warehouse...so the rug would have to be put on BACK-ORDER?! What kind of people are working the warehouse's for Haverty's in Brasselton, GA???
So, now im expected to wait 3 more weeks for this rug???!!! By the time they get me what i ordered, it will have taken over 2 months. 2 months for 1 rug. Does that sound right????

Jb