Harrassment / fraud and harassment

1 Credit one bank, United States

Multiple calls during the day from morning to evening

They messed with my account which was down to about $200 now went up to more thab $500, because they blocked it the bext day i sent two payments which i only knew when i have to use the card 5 days after, when i checked my account online it was blocked and i called them, they lied stating my payment didnt go through which i wonder why when the first went through and the other one did not which were paid the same day and time??! I called customer service and they told me they cant do anything and i asked to get a supervisor, manager or anybody who can help me, then this person i think from the Philippines named alvin told me to update my bank which im ok with that but till now never heard from him, which was already 4 to 5 months ago, and they started harrassing making calls and charging me late fees and some other fees which im not obviously paying, got me so frustrated for this issue, annouinh calls no notice or emails or even anything to let me know why and how to correct this matter. Its ruining my credit!!! [censored]ers this company is extremely frustrating, devils.

Im