Harrahs Casino / customer service

1 Atlantic City, NJ, United States

When I booked online, I ordered a 3 night package that included the room and $100 dollars worth of spa credit for each day. I got two massages that came out to $330 dollars which means my bill should of been 30 dollars. When I looked up my bill, it said I owed over 600 dollars. So I went down to the front desk, waited in line for 30 minutes just to get to the desk, which is another issue all by itself, and was told by desk agent Michelle that the bill was correct. I told her everything was paid in advance so she went to the back, came out 5 minutes later with a new bill and said our reservations department put it in wrong and your new bill is only 400 dollars. I told her, no its not, try again. She said you got 4 massages, I told her I got two. She went to the back again, and came out and said the salon double charged you and your new bill is 160 dollars. I told her, no its not, and to please get a manager. This time it took 15 minutes for Nisha to come out and say she was going to do me a courtesy and only charge me 80 dollars which is the correct total with room service. I said how are you doing me a courtesy when it was your mistake. She said it was the salon's mistake not theirs. So we went round and round and not one time, did she even try to apologize, which is all I really wanted, she just kept blaming them and said how she was doing me a favor. I said, I just wasted almost an hour of my life to fix your hotel's mistake, and your doing me a favor? So I asked for copies of the other invoices to make sure everything was taken off correctly, she told me she threw them away. I said, no problem, just get them out, she refused. So I said, why would you refuse to give me copies of the bill unless you were hiding something. I asked for the hotel manager, she said he was busy. I asked to speak to someone in charge, she proceeded to tell me if I didn't settle down, she would call security. So let me get this straight, you make a 600 dollar mistake in your favor, you make the guest wait an hour in line, and then you are going to call security when the guest calls you out for it.

Stay aware from this casino, it used to be the best, but when you talk to the employees, they tell you how bad things are. The pool is great, some of the staff go out of their way for you. The male bartender at the mexican restaurant, the female dealer at the single deck blackjack table, the housekeeping staff were all excellent, but checking in and out is a joke. 30 to 45 minutes to check in, and they act like it's no big deal. By far the worst employees I met work at the front desk, Michelle, Nisha, and an african fellow all showed poor customer service skills and a lack of common sense.

Jo