Harrah Casino, Atlantic CityDrug slipping in Drink

H

Husban had a record of two drinks at the Pool After Dark Bar in Harrahs Casino and went from normal to hallucinating and hotel security is reviewing the tape for a person, either bartender or patron who drugged his drink. He made it to the room to start choking, saying he would die and the harrahs cut the medical staff, sent up a security guard and didnt call an ambulance, said he was drug, he passed out and his wife was distraught, callling the hotel back to please help and had a customer help her who was an emt keep an eye on him, when he woke up had no recollection and had the managers and staff report to his room for a full written record he was drugged. The security wrote the report and another security guard told him that this was the second incidence in two weeks in the hotel! Since we were at the er, we first went to the police station and filed a report and went to the er for a cat scan of his brain and blood tests. But in blood testing for these drink drugs they go through the bloodstream so quick sometimes dont pick up. The fact that this casino didnt handle my husband and I with more urgent care and he was in distress is unreal and we are seeking legal help.

Anon626 Feb 11, 2020

I got drugged there too. I didn't even drink my whole drink and it had a lid with straw. I did take two sips from the celebrity hosts champagne gun which was very warm flat and tasted weird. The hosts were handed the gun and had nothing to do with its contents just to be clear. I unfortunately was alone and we know what happens to drugged women when they're alone.