Harley-Davidson / very uncomfortable ride
I too purchased a 2008 Heritage and found the side stand way too forward and I'm 6'2'' and still cannot reach the side stand, the least Harley could do is offer an extension for the side stand, I called and they told me they do not offer one at this time, and could not or would not tell me when they would have one available...as far as the heat goes, I thought my right leg was on fire, the heat is so intense, it makes for a very uncomfortable ride.
Especially if you’re on a long ride 200 miles plus, you would think Harley would do better when designing these new bikes, don't they check things out before they put them on the market?
What are the engineers doing, I think I will look at the other American made Motorcycle (Victory) next time around.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - whole experience with new bike
- Harley Davidson - New FatBob 2018 model voltage regular
- Harley Davidson - service at orlando harley-davidson factory
- Harley Davidson - 2015 harley davidson cvo street glide screaming eagle 110ci
- Harley Davidson - complaining about a service received september 25, 2017 at the bowling green harley davidson store