Harley-Davidson — very uncomfortable ride
I too purchased a 2008 Heritage and found the side stand way too forward and I'm 6'2'' and still cannot reach the side stand, the least Harley could do is offer an extension for the side stand, I called and they told me they do not offer one at this time, and could not or would not tell me when they would have one available...as far as the heat goes, I thought my right leg was on fire, the heat is so intense, it makes for a very uncomfortable ride.
Especially if you’re on a long ride 200 miles plus, you would think Harley would do better when designing these new bikes, don't they check things out before they put them on the market?
What are the engineers doing, I think I will look at the other American made Motorcycle (Victory) next time around.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - sales/marketing
- Harley Davidson FXST 2007 - paint failure
- Harley Davidson - extended service protection
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - torque 2018 street bob