H & R Block / paying more for bad service
I went to H & R Block to have my taxes done, and paid the $200. to have my money paid to me the next day. When my taxes where turned in there were several mistakes which I was called to correct. Then apparently they were not turned in or lost. I called several times and no one returned my calls, nobody could answer what happened to the money. Then finally I got through to someone in the main office and was told my taxes would be free.
In the end when I received my check it came with a coupon for 50% off my taxes next year at H & R Block. The $200. was not refunded.
More H & R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - a dispute with h& r block and last year of filling taxes with them.
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust