Greyhound Bus Lines / delay
I left Kansas city Kansas for Las vegas, Nevada on January 27th 2009. Five hours out of Kansas city, the bus broke down and all passengers spent 7 hours at a roadside rest area until until another bus came to get us. Then when we got to Denver, we missed our connections and had to wait another 5 hours. I was late getting to Las Vegas and had a prepaid room that I didnt end up checking into until 3am and had to check out the same day. Greyhound never apologized or offered anyone on the bus compensation except for a lousy meal voucher for a sandwich and a bag of chips! How do they stay in business by treating people so shabby.? ????
More Greyhound Bus Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - refund 
- Greyhound Lines - Rescheduling
- Greyhound Lines - bus cancellation without prior notice
- Greyhound Lines - boston-nyc bus
- Greyhound Lines - unsafe so-called bus terminal?? nowhere in site!