Googletree / unauthorized cc debit - fraud
I am writing to express my complete dissatisfaction and disgust with GoogleTree.
On 12/04/2008, I subscribed for a free trial kit for GoogleTree.com. They charged my credit card for $3.88 for a starter kit, but for my surprise I never received neither the username / password to access their website for the supposedly "free trial period" neither the starter kit via mail.
So, I thought a problem had occurred and the account had been cancelled out. For my surprise (again), my credit card was charged an additional $72.21 on 12/11/08!!!
I was shocked!!!
I called the company, and as expected they said that I should've called in 24 HOURS to complain that I had not received my username / password. Otherwise, they understood I wanted to proceed and they had the right to charge the monthly fee.
A monthly fee for what!?!? Something that never came!!! Also, how could I know this since I never got anything? And "surprisingly", they said they could not refund the additional $72.21 charge.
I googled them and there are many complaints about this company. They are a toooootal scam!!! Please stay away from this company!
More Googletree Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - android
- Gmail - unknown device keeps syncing with my account
- Google Inc. - google play gift cards
- Google - web search
- Google - unauthorized credit card charges