Google / unauthorized debit card charges

Strafford, MO, United States Review updated:
2.5
Beginning 10-17-16 the charges began with a .99 Google *Cheetah g.co/payhelp# CA. By the time the debit card was closed there have been various $.99, $4.99 and $9.99 charged (96 total/all were Cheetah) to my account with a total of $551.04. My Personal Banker is standing by to give you what information that you need to refund the above amount back to my account. I have not had internet since July or August of 2015, last year. My cell phone is a Straight Talk phone for Facebook and email ONLY. I have one game downloaded on my cell phone, Criminal Case, which I downloaded that a week ago. Other than this past week I have not played games on a computer or my cell phone, so not sure how this event occurred. You can contact me by email: mouse_822000@yahoo.com
Or by phone: [protected] I will attach copies of my bank statements for your records. And you may contact my Personal Banker, Kim Stamper, at Town & Country Bank in Ava Missouri. [protected]
If you need any additional information just let me know. I sure hope you get this money back asap. Thank You. Margaret Mason
Updated by , Dec 02, 2016
12/2/16 We have heard NO response from Google. ks
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

Pa
  14th of Dec, 2016
I had $12.00 tooken out of my card under this name: google *domains g.co/payhelp# 94043 ca us. i don't remember making this payment and will require a refund. i did call them, but the customer service is unavailable. then i called the customer service for my card and they say that they will help me. again, i don't know how google *domains g.co/payhelp# 94043 ca us knew my card number and how they got my money.
Re
  4th of Feb, 2017
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had the same charges a total of 8 items...
5 at .99
2 at 9.99
1 at 4.99
the charges stopped after draining my account to .80 cents.
These charges were incurred all on the same day 1-23-2017
So I was fortunate enough to catch it & cancel my card before I lost my shirt or worse.
...
TOTAL FRAUD
Ms
  16th of Apr, 2018
I too have theses fraudulent charges on my debit card and the account used to make these purchases was not mine.This is the third time I have had fraud on my card through google play.

Google Logo Google