Google Treasure Chest

Posted:

Scam, Fraud

Google Treasure Chest
Oklahoma
I have fallen for the scam from Google Treasure Chest. I ordered a cd for $1.97 and had no idea that I just enrolled in a monthly scam of charges to my credit card. I have disputed my charges with my credit card twice now. They keep puting the charge back on my bill because they say I did not supply them with the cancelation number of the product. The problem is I can not contact Google Treasure Chest in any way possible, to cancel or even return the stupid cd they sent me. I have no email address, every phone number I call is disconnected. I can not talk to anyone to get anything cancled. I need help with this. Can anyone provide me with contact information so I can resolve this...so far they are charging my capitalone card $72.21. I also would like to know who I need to contact to file a complaint with these scammers, they should be sitting in jail for what they are doing.
Complaint comments Comments (691) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  25th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
thank you all for opening my eyes and i fortuneatly didnt after reading your complaints get screwed also, too many people are hurting for money right now how dare these losers rip people off
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was lucky enough to incestigate and read the small print. How can Microsoft Run a Banner Ad for these scammers. Shame on MS . This Banner ad is running on my HOTMAIL Account.

Complain to MS about these deceptive ads and scams.
A  26th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I do agree you all, however you must read the term and conditions first before you buy the kit. In the other hand you guys been robbed and steal your money. Lesson learn to you all not reading the term and conditions first. Here your advice people, who do you think will pay you as much $5000 a month for this site, no one. Even though they do the company will not shared this site to anyone period. So don't be amazed what they said in website or in T.V. be sure to check their website if they legit, and go to consumer complaint report like this one. Check them always.
N  27th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had ordered the money tree kit not the treasure chest and I did this through a survey for Best Buy and there was not any details about these charges on there and you withdrew 72.21 from my account on 3/24/2009. I think this is wrong in today's time we can not afford to lose that kind of money. How are you going to resolve this problem?
D  28th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Sorry to tell you guys but none of yall have a decent lawsuit. Google Treasure Chest clearly states in their terms and conditions that you will be charged the $72.21 after 7days if you choose not to cancel. They will win every time. The following is the clause from their T&C:

Upon submitting a request for Membership, a Member ID and Password are assigned to you and can be used to gain access to googletreasurechest.com. The initial shipping and handling charge of three dollars and eighty eight cents, includes the Income Treasure Chest Kit as well as seven days worth of access to the online directories and training. After seven days, if you choose not to cancel, you will be billed your first monthly membership fee of seventy two dollars and twenty one cents for the membership fee for the googletreasurechest.com membership. Membership fees will be charged to the credit card used by you to complete the transaction.
N  28th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Google Treasure Chest - money
Google treasure chest
California

I got ripped off too! and i dont know what to do i need money and i cant afford this! i just recieved the money tree disk about two days ago then this charge of 72.21 just came out of no where! what do i do!!! has anyone been able to get there money back?!
N  28th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Wow! People that posted here, thank you so much. I was almost ready to fall for the scam and then decided I would research it and your board came up. The people at Google treasure chest should be ashamed for gaining off people who have lost their jobs, ect. Claiming that people who have been laid off is making more for them than they ever did on their job. The ad I looked at even had someone that was suppose to be from my home town who had been laid off making tons of money working for this company. How damn low can they go?????
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Well, thanks to all of you I was able to avoid the charge of $72.21. I purchased the package earlier today and after reading the comments here I called my bank. A complaint was filed on the initial charged which happened to be $1.97 in my case. The $1.97 was refunded to my account. I also canceled my card and requested a new one so that no new charges will be billed in the future. I have learned my lesson!
N  29th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I want to cancel. I never received the instant get started now kit as promissed.
N  29th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH. All you idiots go to the treasure chest expecting FREE Money. There is NO FREE MONEY, NO FREE LUNCH. GROW UP.

Rob
File your complaint with the FTC, (Federal Trade Commission), 877-382-4357
Good Luck to you
N  30th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Google Treasure Chest - Unauthorize Charges
Louisiana

I have been charged $72.21 Three times on my credit card. Itried to call the 888 number but was unsucessful. Does anyone know what we can do?
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was also charged $72.21 authorized. It takes 7 - 10 days for the cd to reach you and that is the amount of time that you have to cancel the service, but you can't check out or cancel the service because you haven't received the cd. Then they charge the $72.21. I called 888-705-1275 and was told that there wasn't a CD that it was an online book. Then I called again was told that when I receive the CD that I could return it for a refund. Each time I called, I was told there was a bad connection, but they just didn't want to talk to me. So I call my bank and they are investigating my claim.
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered the kit online. I was promised it would be sent to me electronically. I never got it but my card was charged for it. There is a deep place in hell for these online scammers. I will never believe another ad online again.
N  31st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
You may cancel at anytime by writing to 2510 Warren Ave Ste. 3363, Cheyenne, WY 82001 or calling US +1 8669511406 Call .
N  1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I got 2 charges...both for 72.21. One was the month of Febuary and one for the month of March. My credit card company caught it and called me. You need to CANCEL your card that it was on, then the company wont hold you responsible for it, but it WILL remain on your balance until they investigate it. I had to fill out paper work on it. Stick in there...these people WILL be caught and we WILL get our money back!!! I am SO pissed that this happened.
N  1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Every one here is complaining about something that is clearly stated in the terms and conditions of the agreement. I am surprised that all of you are not carefull before submitting your C.C. info to any one and read everything thouroughly. My question is, "Has anyone made money from the site"?
The full TOS/TOA:

Terms & Conditions
Advanced Consent
You understand that this consumer transaction involves your advanced consent (also called a negative option), and you may be liable for payment of future goods and services under the terms of this agreement if you fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described. For future purchases, googletreasurechest.com reserves the right to make modifications and changes at any time, to these terms and conditions that are deemed necessary, without prior notification.

Shipping & Other Fees
Upon submitting a request for Membership, a Member ID and Password are assigned to you and can be used to gain access to googletreasurechest.com. The initial shipping and handling charge of one dollars and ninety seven cents, includes the google treasure chest kit as well as seven days worth of access to the online directories and training. After seven days, if you choose not to cancel, you will be billed your first monthly membership fee of seventy two dollars and twenty one cents for the membership fee for the googletreasurechest.com membership. Membership fees will be charged to the credit card used by you to complete the transaction. You have also unlocked a fourteen-day trial and twenty one-day trial to the Fraud SafeLockID and GrantSpring for just $19.95 and $14.95 a month thereafter (shows as "SafeLockID" and "GrantSpring") should you choose not to cancel. Prior charges for all programs are non-refundable but bonus subscriptions can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time by calling toll-free 866.951.1406 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. All offers come with a monthly newsletter.

If you choose to sign up for this product and pay the recurring monthly charges using a debit card you hereby provide pre-authorization and consent that googletreasurechest.com may charge seventy two dollars and twenty one cents on a monthly basis. You may stop payment on any pre-authorized charge by notifying googletreasurechest.com at least three business days prior to the scheduled charge date. You agree your pre-authorization and written consent to charge your debit card is given in electronic form by submitting the request for the membership, and that an electronic signature is sufficient to authenticate your authorization to charge the debit card. You further agree that these terms and conditions shall be your copy of your pre-authorization for the debit card.

Upon completion of the order form, should your credit card be declined, we may, at our option continue to try to authorize your purchase on future dates. Your acceptance of these terms indicates your additional acceptance that should your purchase of either the shipping for your free kit, or your monthly membership fee eventually approve, you will accept and approve those charges to your method of payment.

30 Day Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee and Cancellation Requirements
At any time during the first thirty days, if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may call customer service at 866.951.1406 for a refund of your monthly subscription and the shipping fee. When you call, a customer representative will give you an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. The kit must then be returned with the RGA number. You must be able to confirm delivery to receive your refund. Please ship your kit with a delivery confirmation to our fulfillment center: 405 East 12450 South, Suite G, Draper, Utah 84020. Note: This address is for returns only. All other correspondence must be sent to the address on the website.

Definitions
As used in this Agreement, the following definitions will apply:

"Agreement" shall mean these Terms and Conditions (including any terms incorporated by hyperlink). "Client", "I", "you" or "your" shall mean the person or persons using, or subscribing to this website. "We", "us", "the company" or "our", shall mean googletreasurechest.com and its owners. "Site" shall mean a World Wide Web Site, and depending on the context, refers to the back office administration web site, the sponsor's web site, or the affiliate's web site.

In some cases, the owners, originators, founders, developers, those that give testimonials and marketers of this product may use a ‘pen name’ and stock photos in place of their own names and photos to allow for privacy and confidentiality. Because we give valuable information away for free, the same information that others sell for thousands of dollars, we have made some industry ‘guru’s’ quite mad. This should not be construed as an attempt to not disclose, but rather simply a desire for privacy from an ever-growing threat of jealousy and attack by our competitors. All testimonials and representations of profits earned are from real individuals and/or companies. Actual names, website, addresses, etc. are available by writing to the address listed at the end of these terms and conditions. The company may at its sole discretion elect to disclose such information on an individual basis.

Your Use of This Website is Governed by These Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement that you are at least 18 years of age, your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions do not use the googletreasurechest.com website.

These Terms and Conditions May Change
googletreasurechest.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. If at any time you deem the modification(s) to be unacceptable to you, termination of this agreement is your only recourse. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions each and every time you use this website.

Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Site is for informational purposes only, and is intended to provide helpful and informative material on the subjects addressed. googletreasurechest.com does not provide legal, financial, or any other kind of professional advice or services. To make sure that information or suggestions on this site fit your particular circumstances, you should consult with an appropriate professional before taking action based on any suggestions or information on this site.

Information and products offered by googletreasurechest.com and others through this Site are provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranty or representation of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. googletreasurechest.com makes no representation concerning, nor does it warrant or guaranty the correctness, comprehensiveness, completeness, accuracy, timeliness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular use or purpose of any information, products, or services offered by googletreasurechest.com and others through this Site. In no event will googletreasurechest.com be liable to any party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, for any use of this Site or any linked site including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or failure to achieve any particular result, whether through an action based on contract, negligence, other tort, or strict liability, even if googletreasurechest.com is expressly advised of the possibility of those types of damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of warranties or damages in certain types of agreements, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.

Notification
These Terms and Conditions serve as your purchase agreement and are notification of such.

Term of the Agreement
The period during which this Agreement will be in effect begins upon your purchase of subscription, or success kit and will end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate the Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party 10 (ten) days written notice of termination. Either party may terminate the Agreement immediately, without notice, if the other party breaches any material term of the Agreement and the breach is not corrected within 10 (ten) days of written notification. Upon the termination of this Agreement, you must immediately cease use of our site and any other materials provided to you in connection with this Agreement, including any trademarks, trade dress and logos.

NOTE: Memberships may not be modified or cancelled via email. Thank you for your membership, we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Charge backs and Reversals
We handle all charge backs and reversals as potential cases of fraudulent use of our services and/or theft of services. In cases where we have provided a service and we have verified that a client has received a kit and/or received a password to our site(s), whether or not they have used the site in any way, possible actions taken by the company may include disabling access to your account, filing a complaint with the Internet Crimes Bureau or local authorities, or reporting the incident to the appropriate authorities in your state to investigate theft of services. All fraudulent cases of chargeback requests will be vigorously fought by the Company. Please be advised that all activity and IP address information is being monitored on the site. This information may be used in a civil and criminal case against a client if there is fraudulent use or theft of services.

Copyright Notice
All of the Content you see and hear on the googletreasurechest.com website, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips and text, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by googletreasurechest.com, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to googletreasurechest.com.

The Content of this website, and the site as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.

No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. googletreasurechest.com reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this website.

Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining written permission from googletreasurechest.com.

Non-Disclosure & Linking
You agree in advance that referencing this site (including its owners, physical address, URL, links, content and legal name) on any other website, electronic message board, forum or review site is strictly prohibited without prior express written authorization from the owners of this website. You agree not to post the URL (web address), link to, or otherwise disclose any information whatsoever that has to do with this site and its contents or the terms of your purchase. Should you violate this agreement, or provide information to a third party who posts said information, you agree in advance to specific liquidated damages in the amount of $10, 000 for each violation. You further agree in advance that all legal action shall take place in the jurisdiction of the corporation who owns this website. Should collection and legal efforts be required to collect these damages, you agree in advance to pay all costs and fees necessary to collect this debt, in addition to the damages.

Trademarks & Registered Trademarks
All logos and advertisements are or may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. No relationship of any kind, expressed or implied may exist between the Company and the owners of said trademarks.

Registration-User Names and Passwords
You may be required to register with googletreasurechest.com in order to access certain areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name (or email address) that is already being used by someone else, that may be construed as impersonating another person, that belongs to another person, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person, that is offensive, or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name. You agree to immediately notify googletreasurechest.com of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you "log off"/exit from your account with the Site (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.

Privacy
Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be used by googletreasurechest.com in accordance with the Site's Privacy Policy as posted. You represent and warrant that any information you provide in connection with your use of the Site is and shall remain true, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information regularly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site.

Submissions
We welcome your comments regarding this website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") sent to googletreasurechest.com shall be and remain the exclusive property of googletreasurechest.com. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to googletreasurechest.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. googletreasurechest.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.

General Disclaimers
googletreasurechest.com does not endorse nor make any warranties or representations about the options or other service or data you may access, download or us as a result of the use of the information contained on the website, or about a website you may access through this website. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other website.

googletreasurechest.com makes no representation that content provided on this website is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the United States.

googletreasurechest.com assumes no risk or responsibility for your use of any of the content provided on this website.

In some cases, the owners, originators, founders, developers, and marketers of this product may use a 'pen name' to allow for privacy and confidentiality. Because we give valuable information away for free, the same information that others sell for thousands of dollars, we have made some industry 'guru's' quite mad. This should not be construed as an attempt to not disclose, but rather simply a desire for privacy from an ever-growing threat of jealousy and attack by our competitors. All testimonials and representations of profits earned are from real individuals and/or companies. Actual names, website, addresses, etc. are available by writing to the address listed at the end of these terms and conditions.

Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, shall googletreasurechest.com or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this website.

This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind (whether general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or otherwise, including, without limitation, loss of data, income or profits), whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, even if an authorized representative of any googletreasurechest.com has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.

If you are dissatisfied with this website or any content on the site, or with these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website. You acknowledge, by your use of this website, that your use of the site is at your sole risk.

Applicable law may not allow the limitation of liability set forth above, so this limitation of liability may not apply to you. If any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of googletreasurechest.com, under such circumstances for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited, our maximum aggregate liability to you arising by reason of this transaction shall be the amount paid by you for the physical materials.

Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our directors, officers, agents, and employees for any and all costs, fines, claims, damages, charges, or fees (including reasonable attorney's and expert witness' fees) arising by reason of your purchase or use of the web site or arising from: Any breach of the agreement. Any claims arising from the sale or license of goods or services promoted or made available through this program except where limited by law. Our indemnity rights shall not be limited or offset by any contributory negligence by us.

Electronic Records
You agree to the use of electronic records to evidence this agreement. You understand that you have the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by not transacting business with the company. In such event, this will be null and void. Your consent applies only to this transaction. You hereby waive any objection you may have to the companies use of electronic records in court should it be necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement.

Consent to Binding Arbitration Before the American Arbitration Association
By execution of this Agreement you hereby consent and agree that any and all disputes that arise concerning this Agreement or any of the terms of this Agreement, or that concern any aspect of the relationship between Client and Company, shall be decided exclusively in binding arbitration conducted by the American Arbitration Association ('AAA'). Client and Company further consent and agree that Client may file their complaint with the AAA in their state, but that all AAA arbitration hearings shall be conducted in Utah, where Company is headquartered and located, before a single AAA arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be appointed in accordance with the Section R-13, Appointment from Panel, of AAA's Commercial Arbitration rules. Client and Company consent and agree that the AAA arbitrator shall exclusively apply Utah law to the dispute, regardless of and without giving any consideration to choice of law principles. Client and Company further consent and agree that each party will bear his/her/it's own cost and attorneys' fees incurred in connection with the AAA arbitration proceedings, and agree that the AAA arbitrator shall have no power or discretion to make any award of costs or attorneys' fees. However, in the event that Client or Company files any court proceedings in violation of the contractually agreed upon arbitration requirement, the party who is required to appear in any court proceedings to defend against such proceeding shall be entitled to an immediate stay and dismissal of such court proceedings, and shall be entitled to an award of all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred in connection with such court proceedings. The final decision of the arbitrator shall be furnished in writing and shall constitute a conclusive determination of the issue(s) in question, binding upon the Client and Company, and shall not be contested by either of them except as permitted by applicable law. Such decision may be used in a court of law only for the purpose of seeking enforcement of the arbitrators' award.

Waiver
No failure to enforce any provision, assert any right or insist on performance of any provision under this Agreement in any instance shall be deemed a waiver of the ability to enforce such provision, assert such right, or insist on the performance of such obligations in the future. Our failure to enforce your strict performance will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.

Entire Agreement
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding with regard to your purchase and affiliation with the sponsor, and us and supersedes all prior representations, oral or written. If any provision, paragraph, or subparagraph of this agreement is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest of the agreement shall remain in effect. The parties agree that in such event, the offending clause will be replaced with a provision or provisions having the same economic effect. This agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties to it and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. By ordering from googletreasurechest.com or utilizing services of googletreasurechest.com. You hereby acknowledge that you have read the above terms and conditions, understand them, and agree to be legally bound by them.

Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the googletreasurechest.com website, you agree that your access to and use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the state of Utah, United States of America.

Information or Complaints
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to support@googletreasurechest.com. You may also contact us by writing to googletreasurechest.com, Website Customer Care, 970 W Broadway Ste E347, Jackson, WY 83001, or by calling us at 866.951.1406. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210

All Content Copyright © 2005-2009 Google Treasure Chest. All Rights Reserved.

_______________________End of document______________________________________

The statements of the ad are fraudulent in that they state "Google" stand alone and make quotes about Google stock trading, when it is in fact not Google. I am 10 minutes post-purchase and hope to not deal with a whole lot of anything past today (I am currently on the phone with my credit card company to prevent the inital charge...(talking to CC company...)...too late, first charge already through but now my card is cancelled. Tomorrow I will have the joy of talking with the infomus Googletreasurechest.com 800 number operator (wish me luck).
As the TOA states:
1) you have agreed to all charges
2) you have 30 days to cancel for refund
3) you can not email you must call or write
4) the TOA can change at anytime without notification

Basically the company is breeding off people that have need and are taking what little they have left in a deceptive and fraudulent method. It really is quite amaizing. If I had no soul I would probably do the same thing.
My summary: Follow the TOA instructions (regardless of the many reasons you may feel at this time not to) and at the same time contact your your financial institution and request a fraud investigation while hoping to God they will respect you as a customer and treat this as a fraudulent charge as they should.
N  1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
You guys should learn to read all fine print before engaging in ANY internet money making scheme, regardless if it is from a reputable company like Google. If you click on the TINY link at the bottom of the page that says "Terms and Conditions" (on this page https://www.securecartcenter.com/NzU5M3wxODIyfDI2NzQ4M3x2Mg==/rxfum4b9/g) it states in there that you will be charged $72 bucks after the 7 day trial period for a MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP. Basically, the only way to make money on this scheme is to clear $72 in returns in order to turn a profit (requires much more than 10 hours a week of work). There is no warranty, and there is NO REFUND AFTER 30 DAYS. You have to call this number, 866.951.1406, and they give you a code that you have to remember when you ship the materials back to them. They will try to make it as difficult as possible to get that refund.

In short, don't do this. Just more money for google.
A  2nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I paid a S&H cost using my credit card. Just like you, I didn't receive the electronic product they promised. I think there are a lot of scammers out there luring unemployees who are trying to create a way to generate income. I landed on the 'Google Treasure Chest' page via http://robertscashblog.com/?sub=buy5 which was posted on CNN's sponsored links, which made me think that Robert site was real. After reading many comments about this fradulant site from many other innocent victims (actually, this experience makes me feel how stupid I was...), I plan to keep my eye on my account to make sure that they won't take a dime from me. How can people live like leech! Goes around comes around!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree