Google Treasure Chest / fraud/reversal of charges

Google Treasure Chest
I found something interesting on the Fresh Keyword Ideas website. This is the site that Google Treasure Chest is actually business as. From what I understand, Google Treasure Chest is one of the Businesses associated with Fresh Keyword Ideas. Here is the information concerning chargebacks and reversals:

Chargebacks and Reversals
We handle all chargebacks and reversals as potential cases of fraudulent use of our services and/or theft of services. In cases where we have provided a service and we have verified that a client has received a kit and/or received a password to our site(s), whether or not they have used the site in any way, possible actions taken by the company may include disabling access to your account, filing a complaint with the Internet Crimes Bureau or local authorities, or reporting the incident to the appropriate authorities in your state to investigate theft of services. All cases of chargeback requests will be vigorously fought by the Company. Please be advised that all activity and IP address information is being monitored on the site. This information may be used in a civil and criminal case against a client if there is fraudulent use or theft of services.

If I were you, I would go to www.freshkeywordideas.com and read the rest of this garbage.

A  8th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Try these numbers for a refund from Google Treasure Chest Scam:

Infusion Media Inc (Google Money Tree)
405 East 12450 South Ste G
Draper, Utah, 84020
Phone: 866-611-4638 / 801-545-0628

Iwealthworks (Jon Eborn)
aka Google Treasure Chest
2249 Gambel Oak Dr,
Sandy, UT 84092
Phone 801-545-0628

(Also: 866-957-0020 On bank / credit card statement it sometimes says For refunds call 866957 Sandy UT)

I reported them to state attorney general and FTC. Do the same. *&%^*%& Scammers!

Google Logo Google