Google Success Kit / scam!!!

1 IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-341-0767

Do not partake in the "google success kit" scam

I am searching for a job. I search the illinois state job board which is affiliated with the unemployment office of illinois. I come across an ad to make some extra money at home through a company called google success kit.
For a mere $1, I would recieve product. this is a bundle of partners who prey on people down on their luck!

I was charged $1 plus an additional $29.95, which I did not catch in my december statement, and this recurred in my january statement for another $29.95 plus it was bundled with another company for identity theft charging me $9.95. as I researched this charge/ company, I learned that I was charged $4.95 in december.

The bottom line is I was duped!

Do not become a victim of this scam.

I did not authorize any of these additional charges outside of the initial $1.

To date I have recieved nothing in regard to the product (s) I was supposed to receive.

I fortunately have cancelled this dubious service following many minutes on hold.

I warn anyone reading this do not partake in the "google success kit" scam.

Otherwise you may find yourself out the $75.80, which I experienced empty-handed!

Comments

4th of Feb, 2009

what a rip off!!! these people are bunch of thieves, they charge you 4.95 for fraud protection and for what? they are the ones who are doing fraud to people, and the 11.95 they tell you that they didn't charge you that somebody else did it, please i wanna know who to call so i can get my money back please!!!

• Mi
      18th of Feb, 2009

and if you dont put money back in my account I WIL SPEND $100, 000.00 just to put your crook ### business in the ground

• Mi
      18th of Feb, 2009

someone had better put 2 charges of $11.95 and 2 charges of $9.00 back in my account I will spend $50, 000.00 just to put your crook ### company in the ground, I DON"T PLAY LAST CHANCE> YOU HAVE 1 WEEK.

• Da
      19th of Feb, 2009

I too was charged $29.95 unexpectedly. I ordered the free kit in December, which I never got. I got a note of how the kit works in the mail, and of course thought "I'm glad this only cost $1 shipping". Over two months later the new charge appeared on my bank statement. The number associated with the charge was a recording saying it would update with correct information in 48 hours. Two days later, I found this sight with the correct number and was told that an e-mail had been sent to me that they were out of the cd's for the kit. After threatining to call the BBB, they agreed to refund my money. Watch out for these scam artists.

• Go
      27th of Feb, 2009

call back and say you never received anything ... EVER!!! and was looking forward to it ... then say i am dissatified with the service i never want to hear from you again and insist they refund your money back including the dollar ... that it was i did i got my dollar back the 29.95 the 9.95 and 4.95 from the other fraud protectio, call dem and tell them you got your money back from the other fraud protections and that should return your money from this fraud protection and do the same for each one ... they get speechless literally!! i just did htis right now !! if any questions email me goonie@ymail.com happy 2 help ef these kuniving jerks in the f till they bleed and die VIVA LA RESISTANCE !!!

• Pa
      6th of Mar, 2009

I too purchased the success kit for one buck and suddenly my credit card had a hold on it. I called my bank and they explained what it was. I called Google fraud protection and cancelled BEFORE the charge was authorized by my bank but I was STILL charged 4 days later even though Google promised and assured me it was taken off. Google is a reputable company, but they need to fix all these fraudulent activities. There was NOTHING on the page where I purchased the $1 success kit telling me I would be charged anything more. That's just plain BS!

• Sk
      14th of Mar, 2009

These scammers have no affiliation whatever with Google.

• Ji
      14th of Mar, 2009

I have been scammed by this bunch of crooked ### and I called and cancelled the next day after I signed up, they claimed it was past the billing cycle and will not refund my money. Live and learn But If I find out where the ### are located I will get some of their ###.

Jimbo in illinois

• Ph
      2nd of Jun, 2009

These Motherfckers should be burn to hell...

• Av
      30th of Oct, 2009

They are in Cyprus...
    Vasilissis Freiderikis, 33 1st Floor P.C. 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus is who is running it .
    Happy hunting .Use hollow points to be sure.

• Fr
      24th of Nov, 2009

IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT IS NO GOOD. I LOOKED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITION AND IT HAVE THE WRITTEN CHARGES POSTED THERE. I WILL TRY TO SEE IF I CAN PAST IT HERE. Fees and Pricing

If you subscribe to a Negative Option service on this site that requires payment of any fee, you, herein referred to as Subscriber, agree to pay all fees associated with such service, including the free trial shipping and handling fee, the one-time fee and the recurring fee. Subscriber agrees to pay today the free trial shipping and handling fee of $1.97 to begin subscriber’s trial membership. Subscriber has thirty days from the date of enrollment to cancel Trial membership by calling our customer care department at 1-866-995-9812 to cancel their trial subscription and to be issued an authorization number for return of the Google Profits disc. Subscriber must clearly write the authorization number on the outside of the package and return the CD to the address given by the customer care department within thirty days from the date of enrollment or does not promptly return the disc with authorization number according to the terms above, Subscriber agrees to pay a one time fee of $99.00, which will be billed on Day thirty one from the date of enrollment. Once the free trial shipping and handling fee has been paid and once Subscriber does not cancel within the thirty day Trial period, the one time fee will be NON REFUNDABLE. In addition, the subscriber will be provided access to an online Resource Center which will bill at $47.50 on the fifteenth Day from the date of enrollment and we will re-bill every thirty one days at $47.50 per month until cancelled by calling 1-866-995-9812. If for any reason, Subscribers credit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the service, Subscriber agrees that we may, at our option, suspend or terminate the subscription to the service and require the Subscriber to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to us. We may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts. You have also been enrolled into a seven (7) day trial to the eBay Money Resource Center. Should you choose not to cancel your eBay Money Resource Center, you will be billed seven dollars and seventy one cents ($7.71) each month for the eBay Money Resource Center. If you wish to cancel your eBay Money Resource Center subscription, please call 1-800-215-1752 to cancel.

I THINK BY HAVING THE INFO ABOUT THE HIDDEN CHARGE UNDER THE TERM AND CONDITION IT MIGHT BE HARD TO BRING THEM TO COURT. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS WHY A BIG COMPANY LIKE GOOGLE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SINCE THEY HAVE THE GROUNDS TO PUT A STOP TO IT AND SUE THEM IN THE CIVIL COURT FOR DAMAGE FOR USING THERE NAME TO MISS LEAD ALL THIS PEOPLE . THEY ARE ALSO USING THE TV STATION BRAND. SO GOOGLE, MSN, NBC, USA TODAY, CNN COULD BRING CHARGES FOR USING THERE BRAND WITHOUT PERMISSION AND TO MISSLEAD YOU AND ME. ALSO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO OWNS THIS WEBSITE YOU COULD DO A DOMAIN OWNER SEARCH ON WHOIS OR GOOGLE SEARCH AND YOU SHOULD FIND THE INFO ON WHO IS HOSTING THE WEBSITE DROP THE WEB HOST A EMAIL ON WHAT THIS WEBSITE IS DOING AND THEY SHOULD SHUT THEM DOWN . THIS IS THE INFO YOU NEED TO SEARCH ON WHO IS RUNNING THIS SCAM .

• Fr
      24th of Nov, 2009

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO OWNS THIS WEBSITE YOU COULD DO A DOMAIN OWNER SEARCH ON WHOIS OR GOOGLE SEARCH AND YOU SHOULD FIND THE INFO ON WHO IS HOSTING THE WEBSITE DROP THE WEB HOST A EMAIL ON WHAT THIS WEBSITE IS DOING AND THEY SHOULD SHUT THEM DOWN . THIS IS THE INFO YOU NEED TO SEARCH ON WHO IS RUNNING THIS SCAM . UNDER THE SEARCH ON WHOIS : secureformnet.com YOU SHOULD FIND ALL THE INFO YOU NEED.