Google Success Kit / major scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I was duped too! This offered a free trial and I would only pay a one time fee for shipping of $1.00. I was charged the one dollar and not book or anything was shipped. Then charges started coming out of my bank... oh I am boiling mad. I contacted the BBB, Consumer Protection, IC3 Gov and my local Sheriff's department. I emailed the company that supports Paul E's website and let them know that I expect a refund. This is clearly robbery and I for one am sick and tired of being scammed. Maybe I am ignorant one time but never again. You should be able to trust legitimate businesses on the Internet and something has to be done about it. I suggest a large, class action law suit!!!

An

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008
    Google Success Kit - not authorized
    Wisconsin

There was a $11.95 and a $1.00 charge(s) made against my debit card. I never authorized these charges and would apppreciate it if you would return MY MONEY to my account asap!!! preferrably w/in 24hours!!!
    And by the way do you think you can give me back the last 4 hours of my life that I have had to use dealing with this B.S. ?!?!?! Time that I could of spent with my family ????????HMMMMM????????

30th of Nov, 2008

the money was suppose to be a one off thing and you keep taking money oout. I want a full refund of my money. I don't get any programs or any emails from you and you just drain me of my money.

GIVE ME MY FULL REFUND OF ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT.

I will report you to the athorities.

• Di
      1st of Dec, 2008
    Google Success Kit - unwarranted charges
    10 W Main Street
    Plainfield
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 717-609-2781

I received a charge of $11.95 to my credit card that I did not want. I was charged $1 for a kit I never received. I would like the $11.95 charge removed from my card immediately.

1st of Dec, 2008

I am having money taken from my account for thing I have not order or wanted since I downloaded google sucess kit and I want it to stop and I cannot find a page on the net to do so.

• Ca
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I authorized $1.95 to get information about this program. Instead they took $49.95 out of my bank account two months in a row. I received a CD in the mail and don't know where to send it back to. I want a full refund, I do not want to use this program.

• Jd
      9th of Dec, 2008

Sounds like I'm #1 on the scam list; $76.08 tl for 2 bank deductions. It is 8:18 pm, here in S.E. Tx. & we just found the bank charges & my wife is on her way to the bank!?!?... I don't know how they opptained my account #! Google .com should be held accountable, due to the use of they logo/name!
    I would be happy to be the 1st to sign on to a class action law suite. Or as a past TX. norm...hang this BA_TE_D by his tinny male organs...

• Ga
      13th of Dec, 2008
    Google Success Kit - Fraud/ Ripoff
    Google Success Kit
    googlesuccesskit.com

Two charges appeared on my bank statement. $1.99 for shipping and handling for a kit I never received. And $11.95, for what? I don't know. I have been unsuccessful in locating the company online to ask for a refund. If anyone has information on the website please E-mail me at garemo2007@yahoo.com

• Vo
      15th of Dec, 2008
    Google Success Kit - Fraud transactions
    Atwater
    California

so far i recieved a $1.00 charge on my account. i will be calling my bank tomorrow to report this fraud transaction. you can contact me at: volcomjunkie85@aim.com

• Se
      15th of Dec, 2008

i was just about to sign up when found this complaints.. the truth is the website actually have that information about xtra charges after the free trial.. it's on the page where you give them your CC info. i can't really believe that this whole scam was issued by Google, but i've found the add on MySpace.com so what that actually means? that Tom has something to do with it?

• Je
      16th of Dec, 2008
    Google Success Kit - Un authorized charges.
    Phone: 951 776-2418

After taaking Google up on their offer of a success kit for $1.00. I ahve received 4 charges to my debit card. The original $1.00, 11.95 for the Success kit (Never Received), 4.00 theft Protection and another 9.00 teft protection.

There is no number to call to get the charge removed. this is a internet scam of great concern.

Google need to address this and get it stopped.

• Al
    Google Success Kit - unauthorized amount
    self
    1822 A north 21st street
    Richmond
    Virginia

I approved your mailing the Google Success Kit for $1.00, but I never received it. Now, you are charging $11.95, which is an unauthorized amount. Please refund the $1.00 and $11.95 charges as this is a scam and I no longer am interested in dealing with you.

I expect you will credit my credit card within the next 24 hours.

david

• Eb
      17th of Dec, 2008

I would like My $1.00 and $11.95 back that I never authorized. I neverAuthorized anything like that so I would appreciate it if my money was returned to my card ASAP. Thanks

• Er
      17th of Dec, 2008

I also ordered Google success kit, 1 dollar was taken out of my account for a kit I did not receive. Recently, 11.95 was taken out of my account. I want to cancel but cannot find the page to cancel. I need help.

• Do
      17th of Dec, 2008

I had the same thing happen when I applied for the Google Kit. There was a 1.00 dollar charge to my checking at first then there was an unauthorized charge of $11.95. I never got the google kit and now expect that I'm not going to. I need my money credited back to my Checking account as soon as possible and I will be talking to my bank about this scam and what the procedures are to get it terminated.

• To
      18th of Dec, 2008

i am in the same boat as everyone else and can't find a way to get my 11.95 back there is noplace to email, if someone finds out please let me know

18th of Dec, 2008

Here is the number for Google Success Kit for anybody who needs it. Maybe if enough people contact them they'll get the message.

If you call 866-341-0767, somebody will take the call.

Get a Supervisor. They will refuse to refund the money under their non-existent 7 day cancellation policy but, you never know I guess.

Good Luck. You'll need it.

• Aj
      20th of Dec, 2008
    Google Success Kit - unauthorized matter to my card
    Google Success Kit

This product was ordered with knowing only that a doolar would be withdrawn from my account. A new charge of 11.95 was withdrawn a few days later. I emailed someone at the address of paule@digitalawol.com to complain and demand my money back. This is ridiculous!!! Cheaters need to be dealt with!

• Da
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    Google Success Kit - never recieved and unauthorized debit
    David Berry
    Tujunga
    California

same as everyone else obviously, paid a dollar for the kit, never got it and unauthorized debit of 11.95 deducted from my account, need it stopped and money refunded and never received product

• Vi
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I have also received the same treatment from this Googlesuccesskit company- it is but another big SCAM!!! I had paid just the $1 fee to join and not only have I not received the product they had the audacity to debit $11.95 from my account. Can we do something about this? We have to put a stop to their scam.

• Sh
      25th of Dec, 2008
    Google Success Kit - did not authorize
    sheilabaldree
    Ruskin
    Florida

this is sheilabaldree you charged my account 11.95 i did not authorize you to do it please put my money back an i have not recieved a damn thing from you or your co. an wish not to deal with you i work hard for my money an you have no right to just take it i want it back i will contact you by phone