Google Revolution / unauthorized credit charge scam

1 NV, United States Review updated:

This company advertised a product with a credit card authorization. When I tried to go to
the check out page, it said that the product was not available in my location. I thought that it was
the end of that. However, I have been debited for USD 73.83. I am now beign advised that this is a
monthly billing as per their terms and conditions. However, I never received their terms
and conditions as I never received the product.

Comments

Am
  3rd of Jul, 2009

Hopefully, in addition to this complaint you also called your credit card company and asked for a form to dispute the charge. You have 60 days to complain to your CC company in writing and get the charges removed and stop all future charges.

Sy
  10th of Jul, 2009

E-Tax (Saint George UT) is an affiliate of Google Revolution. This and Google's other affiliates made a number of unauthorized charges to my credit card. Even though the account that originiated with Google Revolution was cancelled immediately, I still incurred authorized charges and had to call each affiliate individually to cancel and have the amounts credited to credit card. Check your credit/bank account statements carefully! Charges ranged from .06 cents to $73.83

Here is the list of Google Revolution affiliates and their customer support numbers:

Google Revolution: 800-756-1774
E-Tax: 888-279-0191
Simple Find Dollar: 877-784-1269
Product Resource Network: 866-531-5311
Click Sell Go: 800-353-4581
Submit Solution: 800-338-3712 (support@submitsolution.com)

I found most support representatives at the above numbers to be robotic in their responses and rude. While I was able to get most charges reversed, there were some amounts that I was unsuccessful in regaining. I suggest asking for a cancellation transaction ID number as a tracking reference to validate the credit to your account.

Good luck!!