Google Revolution / unauthorized credit charge scam

Google Revolution
This company advertised a product with a credit card authorization. When I tried to go to
the check out page, it said that the product was not available in my location. I thought that it was
the end of that. However, I have been debited for USD 73.83. I am now beign advised that this is a
monthly billing as per their terms and conditions. However, I never received their terms
and conditions as I never received the product.

A  3rd of Jul, 2009 by
Hopefully, in addition to this complaint you also called your credit card company and asked for a form to dispute the charge. You have 60 days to complain to your CC company in writing and get the charges removed and stop all future charges.
A  10th of Jul, 2009 by
E-Tax (Saint George UT) is an affiliate of Google Revolution. This and Google's other affiliates made a number of unauthorized charges to my credit card. Even though the account that originiated with Google Revolution was cancelled immediately, I still incurred authorized charges and had to call each affiliate individually to cancel and have the amounts credited to credit card. Check your credit/bank account statements carefully! Charges ranged from .06 cents to $73.83

Here is the list of Google Revolution affiliates and their customer support numbers:

Google Revolution: 800-756-1774
E-Tax: 888-279-0191
Simple Find Dollar: 877-784-1269
Product Resource Network: 866-531-5311
Click Sell Go: 800-353-4581
Submit Solution: 800-338-3712 (support@submitsolution.com)

I found most support representatives at the above numbers to be robotic in their responses and rude. While I was able to get most charges reversed, there were some amounts that I was unsuccessful in regaining. I suggest asking for a cancellation transaction ID number as a tracking reference to validate the credit to your account.

Good luck!!