Google Revolution / fraud/scam/fictitious business

US Review updated:

I signed up for what I thought was a business kit on line with Google Revolution who I thought was "Google" but they are in NO WAY affiliated with Google. They charged me a couple of dollars for the kit. I was to receive something in the mail and also an e-mail. Consequently, I never received anything but a bunch of charges all for the amount of $73.83 and they seem to keep hitting my account every two weeks. They keep changing the name everytime they run my card through. So I have cancelled my card at this point. Fortunatley, my bank is fighting this for me. So contact your banks and tell them it was an unathourized charge on your card and that you never received any goods or services and they will credit your account.

Google Revolution
6/11/2009 -$73.83
7/10/2009 -$73.83

Migoto Technologies (Las Vegas, NV)
7/28/2009 -$73.83
8/26/2009 $73.83

www.walletoverflow.com
8/13/2009 -$73.83

Comments

Aug 27, 2009

Here is a great chance to drive a large number of targeted visitors to your blogs and websites for free.

Submit your websites, blogs, videos to http://www.zillionsb.com and get 1000s of visitors everyday for free. It also helps your websites/blogs gain valuable backlinks.

Let the other bloggers cast their votes to push your posts up for a greater visibility. Enjoy free huge traffic to your sites.

Thanks