Google Profits — charges without authorization
Agreed to purchase for $1.97. No indication of further charges without my authorization. Had to call my bank to understand from whom the charge originated. When called number associated with merchant; no response. Finally, was able to cancel after two charges of $47.50 (as a monthly charge) and one-time charge of $99.00 for the product.
Called number on product...no results.
Called one number on website...no results.
Called number under billing questions...was told I had agreed in the terms and conditions of the initial purchase; however, could not direct me to the terms and conditions statement that I had signed. Initial monthly charge made within 14 days; one-time charge made within 30 days; second monthly charge on same cycle as initial monthly charge (30 days later).
I cannot find the terms and conditions on the website.
I am disputing with my bank.
More Google Profits Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google Profits - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Google Treasure Chest & Safe Lock ID - unauthorized charges on my debit card 
- Google - unauthorized advertising by google
- Google - no privacy 
- Google - american spirits