Google Money Profit / unauthorized withdrawals and fraudulent business practices!
I had several unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account for Network Agenda and BSM Grant Search. Recently, I purchased a CD for "Google Money Profit". This was sent from a company called Raven Media (the withdrawals started before I received the CD). I've been working on this all day trying to find out where the withdrawals came from. When I send emails to Raven Media, I got some rather nasty replies. I called the number for cancellations that I found on www.googlemoneyprofit.com [protected]). There was a very long wait, but it was worth it. I found out I was actually calling Raven Media. They canceled my Google Money Profit account. I had to ask a lot of questions, but finally found out that they were associated with Network Agenda and BSM Grant Search. Apparently, when I ordered the Google Money Profit CD, Network Agenda and BSM Grant Search were services that were included (obviously not free). I was able to cancel the BSM Grant Search while on the phone and they agreed to return the money they had withdrawn from my checking account. The number for Network Agenda was provided, and I had to call them [protected]) to cancel the account. I hope this is the last I hear from any of them, and I hope this info helps others with the same problem.
More Google Money Profit Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - Google *Invoice Google *invoice2 Mountain View CAUS
- Google Search - unwanted ads that get in the way of my search
- Google Inc. - unauthorized credit card charges
- Google - google music
- Google - all google products