Google Cash Key / no support from website

1 India Review updated:

I had paid Rs.1250/= to register myself on Googlecashkey.com for online job. After registering myself I did not received any offer from Googlecashkey and I can not understand what to do for earning online.

I did not receive any support, suggestions, guidance from GoogleCashKey. I feel that I am being cheated by them. I had paid money on the faith that the same is supported by such big search engine Google, so they can cheat any body. But I realised now it is big scam and fraud and I am one of victims of internet cheating.

Comments

Pu
  17th of Sep, 2008

Google Cash is a fraud scheme. They forward so-called 'Free Website' with the Google Cash CD obtained on payment. The said website cannot be opened! Mails to support of Google Cash get no response. Mails to Sales of Google Cash also remain unacknowledged. This is definitely a scam by a major international company GOOGLE, which merits investigation. A small time fraud organisation indulging in this kind of fraud will trap the most gullible only. On the other hand, brand name GOOGLE suggests reliability and trustworthiness. Alas, that is totally untrue! They are using their brand name to steal.

Pu
  17th of Sep, 2008

support@googlecashcow.com and sales@googlecashcow.com should respond to the aggrieved party's mail, if the dealings of Google are honest and above board.

Ma
  18th of Sep, 2008

after when i goto register the website is not opening
I feel that I am being cheated by them

Bh
  23rd of Feb, 2009

yes i also think that this is a fraud company i have also registed by paying Rs.1250 and have done the work as per the recommendations send but till date have not received any money and not when i tried to login after 3 months its coming invalid user name.

Mi
  26th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Google is a ### choise. i have never seen such an stupid organization as google. This is merely ridiculous to inform that i am too a victim of googlecashkey. i say google is a ### choise. it is sucking from last 8 months i am trying to register my cd and you know the website www.googlecshkey.com/register.htm deosnot exist. mother###ing google.

Oh
  25th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Just a thought - you Einsteins actually think GoogleCash has any connection with Google? Really??!
Frankly, if you're this dumb, you deserve to be "taken" :D