GoodLife Fitness / negligent trainer
My daughter signed up for a fitness training and a 1 year program. The fitness trainer did not deliver what was promised. In fact, the trainer acted more like a drill sergeant and pushed my daughter to the point of injury. She lost 2 weeks of work and incurred over $200 in physiotherapy fees to correct the injury. When the organization was approached, the only alternative provided was an alternate trainer. Due the to loss of over $500 for this injury, she was not willing to risk another injury and simply wanted her money refunded. After weeks of avoiding calls and referring to head office, she is out the cost of a trainer and the annual fee for the gym.
Goodlife Fitness is more concerned about the funds and has no interest in customer satisfaction and the delivery of quality services. The poor customer service was very disappointing. I would not recommend this organization.
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - personal training cancellation 
- GoodLife Fitness - membership cancellation terms
- GoodLife Fitness - membership change to what I get after I have paid in full six months later
- GoodLife Fitness - membership refund issues
- GoodLife Fitness - incorrect billing