Having problems with Blink Fitness?

386 Park Avenue South, 11th Floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blink Fitness.

Complaints & Reviews

Blink FitnessDoh covid non compliance (masks) west islip sunrise highway blink

Not enforcing full nose-mouth mask regulation. Large minority 30-40%
of members allowed to train with open nose, mouth exposed, worse with drinking bottle use. Management and staff acknowledge problem but will not approach members to enforce state requirement. Problem brought to three employees and manager. Cancelling, reporting, and going elsewhere.

Doh covid non compliance (masks) west islip sunrise highway blink

• Ne
      NeverAgain00 Oct 02, 2020

Honestly who trains with a covered face unless they're intentionally breath training??!?? Literally makes absolutely no sense to have your air ways covered when you're over exerting your body. The gym's population is already at a minimum. Every other machine is locked due to social distancing but we're being watched and harassed to cover our faces with a mask!?! While I'm sweating and needing to breath!?! Someone make it make sense! If you're so scared go somewhere else and let ppl train, sweat, and drink their water in peace! Either way I'm cancelling my membership!!! Btw: not every gym harrases you the way Blink does... Thank God!! #mostrediculousthingever

Feb 05, 2020

Blink Fitness — manager

Wednesday Feb. 5th. 2020 Hello,   This morning I went to the gym and had one of my friends with me as my...

Blink Fitnesscustomer service

I have been trying to obtain a list of charges from Jan. 01 through Dec. for my wife and I, so I can get reimbursed by my company for the membership. I've been trying for about a month. I talked to a customer service supervisor and was told that he would get it sent within a couple of day and would call me to let me know when it is sent. Never happened! I called customer service again and was told that it had been escalated to corporate. Still received nothing. Called again and was told that it had been sent but I received nothing. I was told it would be escalated to corporate again so I asked for a phone number so I could talk to someone at corporate. I was told that there was not one. My deadline for reimbursement is about up and blink does not seem to be able to handle simple tasks that should be common. If my wife and I could get out of our contract, we would! It ends next year and we will be letting everybody we know not to even consider Blink

Nov 12, 2019

Blink Fitness — overcharged

hi, this is my second complaint. the first one was not resolved. my account was switched from manhattan NY to...

Sep 11, 2019

Blink Fitness — customer service

East Orange blink fitness gym is by far the worse gym I have ever stepped in. Luckily a friend of mine sent...

Blink Fitnessunauthorized charges

I canceled my membership in December 2018 by going my shelf at the gym.
      That time I got the reply that my membership will be canceled in next 45 days and I have been char for those days I agreed for that condition at that time.

So its suppose to cancel in February 2019 but unfortunately that irresponsible staff has never canceled my membership and also I was getting charged from March 2019 to till this date.

And now I have been charged by 52$ and I asked to them that I already canceled then that irresponsible staff is saying I never canceled the membership. Because of the irresponsible staff Why should I paid for no reason. I am asking for the refund and take the right steps.

Aug 06, 2018

Blink Fitness — cancellation - not really cancelled

On April 24 (approx), I went into the blink gym on Roosevelt Avenue and cancelled my membership as well as my...

Blink Fitness — they take cancellation fee if you want to cancel the membership before its expiry date

I have attended Blink Fitness and had the membership in their fitness club. Couple of months ago I warned...