GoodLife Fitness — unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account
I was told by Goodlife Fitness that I could get a trial membership for 5$. So I signed up for the trial membership, went twice, and did not go back. I thought that was it, I did not want a full membership. BUT three months later I noticed that goodlife fitness had withdrew twenty six dollars and some change out of my bank account. At no time did I ever give them permission to go near my bank account, and thought I was just signing up for a trial. When I confronted the manager I was told that I was in their system now so there was nothing he nor I could do about it except for me to buy my way out. The fee for cancelling the membership I didn't even know I signed up for was $99. I don't even know how they got all my banking information to do the automatic withdraw except that I paid for the trial with my bank card!
Goodlife Fitness is crooked and I wish i had never stepped foot in thier gym!
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training)
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs
- GoodLife Fitness - goodlife personal training standards
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services