Goodlife Fitnesshead office contact information - email

R

What a mission to speak with anyone having authourity. Impossible to file a complaint regarding a Manager at a location. Why would they be directing me to contact the gym where I am the member when the complaint is about the Manager at the location and how she manages this gym.
You call the toll free number and on hold for over 30 minutes listening to ####. This gym is cutting back in all the wrong places.

• Go
    goodlife fitness Feb 03, 2020

I am a member at the good life in Windsor Ontario on lauzon road, I am complaining about membership payment, I am paying to much for montly of 48.96 and I only use pool. because of my back injury do not go upstairs . Well December till now pool is still down and will be down till march 14 . I called complained and they gave me for the montnh of febuary no pay I appreciate this. but always excuses from them, I called head office to complain and try to have some money off because I pay way to much for what I am using, I personally know women that pay half of what I am paying just because they have had there membership longer I don't care I am still a paying customer no one will help or listen answer back repeat, repeat, I am stuck paying this crazy price for only pool use not fair at all, they are not people that will help at all. I just want a reduction on my membership because I only use pool and nothing else. These kids that work there are useless .Time to look elsewhere .Doubt it if I get a answer back, same talk .I just want to use there pool that is it, when I joined this is the price the gave me crazy should be lowered for sure.

• Rw
    RW16610 Sep 07, 2019

My car got hit in the parking lot at the Brock road location in Picketing and my experience was the same. They don't make it easy to speak to anyone because they simply don't care. I commend you for sharing this experience so everyone can be aware as I did as well. NEVER give Goodlife your hard earned money!

• Az
    Azra Naz Dec 14, 2018

I cancelled my membership at three locations but they dont stop taking money out so had to close my bank account, now they dont stop hrassing me by e mail. goddam the good life its hell life