Golden Corral / out of contrl server

sherman, United States Review updated:
Me and my husband went to golden corral in sherman texas where we always go we are on first name basis with wth general manager and the employee's. On the day that we went to eat one of the servers was having a very heated discusion. It turned out to be racial, i understand the server's anger, but her actions was out of this world, her manager didnt help th matter any i believe that if the general managr was there he would of handle it better. I guess i grip is how is it that the young ladie still has her job, she knew when she took the job as a server she would have to face all kinds of people with all kinds of attiudes.I was surprise to come back to that store to find at server there i will not be goin back and i will let all the ladies in my bridge club know that they kept that young ladie employeed(that told the guess that she was coming after her the guest was scared) anytime you have a employee threaten a customer and you let that take place your business will carry a bad name cause you carry BAD HELP!!!

Comments