[Resolved] GoldCar Rental — leon saksida, car rental from 24th of march till 10. april
I've recently rented a car in Spain through Goldcar. The car that I've received had an electric problem that's why I've phoned to the telephone number that was gently given to me at the desk.
After my return I've got the bill from my mobile provider for that call.
And now after one month another one as I called twice for another matter.
Both calls for cca 100 euros.
Share it to community
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response · May 10, 2017
Thanks for your comment. We're trying to improve ouyr services and the opinion of customers is essential to do so.
Please contact us directly from our Customer Service system through the following link: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/ at the bottom right of our website, you can submit a query.
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!