GlassesUSA.com / Customer Service
I ordered a pair of glasses on June 9, was told they would arrive within a week. When they didn't, I contacted the company to inquire, and was told that the glasses hadn't passed quality control, and would be remade. During that conversation I was promised that the new pair would be sent with expedited shipping. After another week went by, I called back, and was told that the company didn't do overnight shipping. When I received the glasses they were of terrible quality. I have attempted to acquire a return label for three days now - was finally told today (June 26) that their returns department doesn't work on Fridays. I am concerned that I won't be credited with a refund for the glasses I return. The company promises hassle free, free returns within a 14 day window.
What I would like to have happen is a full refund on the glasses as well as the shipping fees that I will have to pay to send them back.
More GlassesUSA.com Complaints & Reviews
- GlassesUSA.com - Beware of this company! 
- GlassesUSA.com - Online scam 
- GlassesUSA.com - No Glasses, Took Money 
- GlassesUSA.com - Overcharge/Won't refund 
- GlassesUSA.com - Deceitful website
- Glasses USA - it's scam
- GlassesUSA.com - scam/customer service
- Glasses USA - very poor customer service
- Glasses USA - trying to take money from my gobank account never authorized and did not place order
- Glasses USA - do not use and not usa owned per wiki see link included