GlassesUSA.com / Customer Service

I ordered a pair of glasses on June 9, was told they would arrive within a week. When they didn't, I contacted the company to inquire, and was told that the glasses hadn't passed quality control, and would be remade. During that conversation I was promised that the new pair would be sent with expedited shipping. After another week went by, I called back, and was told that the company didn't do overnight shipping. When I received the glasses they were of terrible quality. I have attempted to acquire a return label for three days now - was finally told today (June 26) that their returns department doesn't work on Fridays. I am concerned that I won't be credited with a refund for the glasses I return. The company promises hassle free, free returns within a 14 day window.

What I would like to have happen is a full refund on the glasses as well as the shipping fees that I will have to pay to send them back.

Je
Jun 26, 2015

Comments

• Tr
      8th of Jan, 2014
    Glasses USA - No Glasses
    Glasses USA
    Bnei Brak
    Israel

AS a former employee of this establishment, I can tell you that this place is a fraudulent company. They treat their employees terribly. They are not located in USA, but in Israel.

• Cm
      7th of Apr, 2014
    Glasses USA - No Glasses
    Glasses Usa
    glassesuas.com

This company is one of the worst scams I have ever dealt with. They take your order and promise fast shipping with Fed-Ex. Then you wait and wait, days turn to weeks and if you are lucky enough to have the 30 to 40 minuets to stay on hold with your order number, you are told the glasses are in production. The check your order section sad 6 days to prepare the glasses, we are now at business day 13 and the glasses are in production and should be out soon. I will continue to post until this is resolved or my credit card is credited back.Bargin Hunters Take Heed!! This vendor was 48.00 dollars cheaper than lenses crafters.. So I thought why not..BECAUSE they don't ship the product, that's why not, and the run you around in circles and your credit card is charged. This Company is BAD BUSINESS.. like they say, you truly do get what you pay for. Now I will have to go but that other pair of glasses, since I need them and apparently Glasses usa has no intention of delivering..