GlassesUSA / glasses
The frames they provided with is for a child.
The frames would fit a small Asian woman's head.
I am American. My head and face are larger.
This company is ripping people off.
I have reading glasses that I bought for $3.00 that look and fit better.
I paid for expedited shipping but it took a month. Everything they do is done from the Philipines. They have a ghost operation located in NYC.
You cannot reach the 'USA' - it's all phillipines. And I don't do business with the Phillipine Nation. We have no treaty.
Updated by NotEntirelyBlind, Aug 28, 2018
They showered me with SPAM, even though I had just purchased the glasses and glass frames. All the discounts go to the frames.
My best guess is that they have a large stock of designer frames that are only for kids, not adults. They don't mention this at all.
I cannot tell if the prescription is correct because I have an astignmatism. They wrote me repeatedly by email that they were going to refund me $30.00 or more but I never saw that in my bank statement. Even their delivery was screwed up.
The Corrected English for my first statement is "GlassesUSA provided me with frames that fit a child."
More GlassesUSA Complaints & Reviews
- GlassesUSA.com - Beware of this company! 
- GlassesUSA.com - Online scam 
- GlassesUSA.com - No Glasses, Took Money 
- GlassesUSA.com - Overcharge/Won't refund 
- GlassesUSA.com - Deceitful website
- Glasses USA - worst ever customer service 
- GlassesUSA - glasses
- Glasses USA - poor responsiveness and return policy
- Glasses USA - it's scam
- GlassesUSA.com - scam/customer service