Giftshopsdirect.com Via Groupon / bad service

Singapore Review updated:

Bought mY giftshopsdirect.com canvas thru Groupon singapore. It comes with free delivery but I have yet to receive my canvas bought since dec2011. There is no customer service. Zero communication. Groupon is useless, regretted buying through them. Think this whole thing is a scam.

Comments

• Ea
      26th of Apr, 2012

Yes...I have the same issue with Giftshopsdirect.com which I bought via Groupon. Have passed the matter to Groupon. Let's see what solution Groupon offer.

• Groupon manager James said that giftshopsdirect will re send the canvas two weeks ago. So far there has been no news, despite numerous emails to them. Furthermore, giftshopsdirect has the cheek to say they will chanrge us $2.50 a day if I don't collect it.
    So last week, to end all the anxiety, I collected from the office in bukit merah. The whole place is filled with canvas, almost like 300 over pieces. It made me doubt that they even send the first time. The place is not even a warehouse, it's the office of giftshopsdirect . These people were trying to get away from delivering the goods, which was clearly stated in the Groupon "free delivery". All in all a bad experience. I have since unsubscribed to Groupon . The manager promise to do this and that, but really it's all talk and no action.

• Ca
      13th of Jun, 2012

hi i've waited for 2 months for my order to be delivered and there is no news. i wrote in to 3 email addresses that i can find and the email came back (i think auto reply) saying "Please note that we will not be replying to your inquiries via email or phone"...then how do i find out the status of my order?? I've yet to call up Groupon service...easymac, was there any feedback from them? so is this a scam? what address in Bt Merah can we pick up the products from? We went into their website http://giftshopsdirect.com and under Contact us, there is an address (at IP)...even that is a scam, the office is not there!...sigh! please advise what is the next step...

• For all who has the same problem, this is their contact details. Hope u get your canvas soon .
    CATALOGUE SINGAPORE - Collection Outlet
    162 Bukit Merah Central Unit #02-3537, Singapore 150162 *Above UOB BANK
    Tel: 6575-7702 ( 12:30PM to 7PM, TUESDAYS to SUNDAYS)

• Ca
      26th of Jun, 2012

Still haven't got my stuff...anybody reading this, if u see giftshopsdirect.com or the above Bt Merah address, please advoid at all cost. Service lousy (they don't take your call or even reply your email), goods gets lost / undelivered (not sure if they even produced it)...haiz!