General Motors / vibration in wheels/tires while driving

United States, North Carolina, Roseboro Review updated:
phyllis page
I own a 2008 Chevrolet Impala LT that I purchased in Feb 2009 ever since I have had this car I have experience wheels/tires vibration while driving. It has been back to the shop at the dealer three times for alignment on tires. This last time I was told that 3 tires and rim are out of round and that I will need to purchase new tires and rim. My car is still under warranty and the dealer/Chevrolet should replaced them at no charge to me. I am very dissatisfied and would never purchase another car from this dealer or a Chev. Impala.

N  9th of Dec, 2010 by
I own a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix that I bougth 14 month ago from Bryner Chevrolet in Jenkintown Pennsylvania, find out that it is stange that this Dealership sold me this car without showed me the carfax during the deal process. I find out that this car becoming extremely dangerous to drive, the two hub bearing are getting very bad causing vibrations and bracking allmost impossible !! this car was repainted for sure, this was not on my expectation during the deal. I am a GM customer for over 8 years, I am a Bryner custumer over 8 years, this is my third car with them, I am extremely disatisfied with this Dealership, they do business with a loyal person same has buying a used car from " Jo Garage" ; Where is the Trust ?
I ask you to please contact Bryner Chevrolet for a the Recall on my Pontiac and fixed the braking system.
Thank you in advance, hopping hearing from you very soon.
Meyer Yadan