General Motors / vibration in wheels/tires while driving
I own a 2008 Chevrolet Impala LT that I purchased in Feb 2009 ever since I have had this car I have experience wheels/tires vibration while driving. It has been back to the shop at the dealer three times for alignment on tires. This last time I was told that 3 tires and rim are out of round and that I will need to purchase new tires and rim. My car is still under warranty and the dealer/Chevrolet should replaced them at no charge to me. I am very dissatisfied and would never purchase another car from this dealer or a Chev. Impala.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - plant closures in the united states
- General Motors Corporation - 2010 chevy traverse
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 silverado 1500 4wd ext. cab.
- General Motors Corporation - repair service
- General Motors Corporation - rust on my 2016 gmc sierra 2500 diesel pickup