General Motors Corporation / rear differential ordered 8-25-28 for a cts 2011 2 door

1 Modesto, CA, United States

In August I brought my car to Alfred Matthews in Modesto CA service department and met with Sergio Chavez. They decided my car needed a new rear differential(Part #[protected]). On August 25th, this part was ordered and I was told they would not receive it until the end of September. In the meantime, I am driving a car that rattles like it is falling apart. My business takes me up and down the valley raising money for politicians and I do a lot of night driving. I do not feel safe doing so. I called Sergio last week and again today and he is still not able to find out from GMC when the part will be shipped. I find it absolutely unbelievable that GMC cannot produce a part in 35 days, let alone let Sergio know when we can expect it. Sergio has been absolutely more than accommodating to me and I know it is not his fault. However, someone needs to let Detroit know that they have a problem keeping their faithful customers buying another Cadillac. I have owned a Cadillac since 1976. I don't know if you are able to assist me in solving this problem, but I thank you for anything you may be able to do.
I am very disappointed in your Detroit service dept or any other you may have on the west coast. I am beginning to understand why my friends have all replaced their Cadillacs with a Lexus.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
Donna Dami
Events Unlimited
PO Box 576473
Modesto, CA 95357
[protected]
Donnad24@comcast.net

• Updated by ddami, Oct 02, 2018

Waiting to hear when the part will be shipped.

Dd