General Motors Corporation / rear differential ordered 8-25-28 for a cts 2011 2 door
In August I brought my car to Alfred Matthews in Modesto CA service department and met with Sergio Chavez. They decided my car needed a new rear differential(Part #[protected]). On August 25th, this part was ordered and I was told they would not receive it until the end of September. In the meantime, I am driving a car that rattles like it is falling apart. My business takes me up and down the valley raising money for politicians and I do a lot of night driving. I do not feel safe doing so. I called Sergio last week and again today and he is still not able to find out from GMC when the part will be shipped. I find it absolutely unbelievable that GMC cannot produce a part in 35 days, let alone let Sergio know when we can expect it. Sergio has been absolutely more than accommodating to me and I know it is not his fault. However, someone needs to let Detroit know that they have a problem keeping their faithful customers buying another Cadillac. I have owned a Cadillac since 1976. I don't know if you are able to assist me in solving this problem, but I thank you for anything you may be able to do.
I am very disappointed in your Detroit service dept or any other you may have on the west coast. I am beginning to understand why my friends have all replaced their Cadillacs with a Lexus.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
PO Box 576473
Modesto, CA 95357
Updated by ddami, Oct 02, 2018
Waiting to hear when the part will be shipped.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 gmc terrain, vin#, 2gkalsekxe6281616 104k miles
- General Motors Corporation - unethical behavior
- General Motors Corporation - chevy silverado 1500
- General Motors Corporation - general motors management
- General Motors Corporation - inside door handle on drivers side