General Motors Corporation — 2019 z71, ltz
To whom it may concern.
I have been a loyal buyer of GM/ Chevrolet vehicles my whole adult life. I bought a 2019 Chevy Z71, LTZ in August 2018 for my birthday and it has been at your Davis Chevrolet 2277 S Loop W, Houston, TX 77054 location since November 17, 2018. I had it towed due to the engine was making a loud ticking noise and also the service engine light was on and flashing Service ESC and Service Parking Bake among other things. I got an email from Onstar stating This is a Diagnostic Alert for your Chevrolet Silverado. I have referred friends and family to this location many times. I now have lost all confidence in this engine and maybe the Chevy vehicles. The service manager states it is the DFM lifters and has order the parts but does not know when the parts will in. I would some assurance, extend warranty if all poss, compensation. The VIN number to my truck is 1GCUYGED1KZ105952. You can reach me at [protected] and my email is [protected]@yahoo.com .
Thanks from a loyal buyer of GM products.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71