General Motors — 2015 chevy malibu
My 2015 Chevy Malibu was involved in a car accident on Monday November 6, 2017. I was traveling 55-60 mph and hit a deer. My concern is with the damage that my car received none of my air bags deployed! I've seen vehicles wit less damage, lower speeds air bags deploy. I sustained neck and lower back injury due to my accident. My concern is that once or if my vehicle is fixed, if I'm ever involved in another unforeseen accident I know that my family would be safe in this vehicle.
I have attached photos of my vehicle...
Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, thank you
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71