Gems TV / They have terrible customer service

United States Review updated:

They have terrible customer service. I made an order of 5 rings in one night and decided the next day that it was impulse buying and called them to cancel. They were not very helpful and said that my order had been processed and that it's on it's way. However, the representative whom i talked to said it'll take about 3 days before it finally leaves the warehouse. In short, I had to go through a rigorous process just to cancel and refund my order. To this day, now almost 3 weeks later, I have not gotten my refund. Not to mention they run your credit card several times to see if there are avaliable funds. With me, they had run it 6 times which cause my checking visa to bounce and got 6 overdraft fees of $35 each. I will never do business with them again.

Comments

• Co
      22nd of May, 2010

So typical of GEMS TV - they wanted you to think they were friendly and easy to do business with - but that was a front for crappy customer service. I was not disappointed when I heard they shut down === couldn't have happened to a more deserving company.