GE Appliances / defective dishwasher
I have been getting an unbelievable run around on this issue. Everyone points to someone else but no one, no one has offered a resolution.
Let's see if the route does anything as I end up on endless, ridulous hold when calls have been attempted (I hang up after 30 minutes which is more than patient).
I purchased a new GE dishwasher, model DDT595SSJ2SS in September. I used it once and it promptly flooded my basement. GE repair representative and a plumber have both agreed that it is a defective machine having nothing to do with installation.
I want to return the defective machine that resulted in extensive damages and get a brand new one. I purchased a new machine and would expect it to work. I do not want a repaired machine which is the only option I am being given I purchased a new machine and want a new working dishwasher. That to me is fraud and dishonest business practices.
Additionally, your insurance representative has not gotten back to me on damage coverage even though the adjuster report went in over a week ago.
It is already the end of November.
Will I ever get a constructive, satisfying, customer oriented response from GE? At this point
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information