Ge Adora Washing Machine / it is a piece of crap
I bought a washer just like the gentleman prior to me in I believe February, 2006. Shortly after that about 3 months later I had to call for a repair because the washer would not spin the clothes so they weren't soaked. I tried to figure out what was the problem and finally I called GE and of course they told me I would have to wait 4WEEKS for a repair and I had to complain so much and told them it is ridicilous that a less than year product would already have problems and they made it 3 WEEKS!!!!. I told them I have 5 people in my house and I spent over $2,400.00 for the washer and the dryer and well he came out and told me it is a complaint with everyone that bought these washers that apparently if there is a little bit of hair, change, etc left in the washer it will eventually shut it down. It is a defect and they should recall the machines to fix the problem. Now 4 months later it is doing the same thing again!!! What a piece of junk.
More Ge Adora Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - store appearance.
- Home Depot - rebates
- Home Depot - my windows are leaking
- Home Depot - washer and dryer
- The Home Depot - delivery, installation, follow-up