Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI / Horrible business policies

I initially put up my complaint on complaints.com but after seeing so many of them against Gardner White on this website, I thought I would add to the list. I purchased a top of the line Beauty Rest Mattress. Within 5 days of purchasing we realized how bad the mattress is. There are bumps and indentations all over the mattress.

Initially we thought the mattress is built that way to provide more comfort, there must be a reason or technology associated for the bumps.

But we soon realized there is no reason whatsoever -we approached Gardner white ,warren,Mi with in a week's time (The place where we purchased the mattress around July2004) - to exchange the mattress as it was very uncomfortable to sleep on it .

We were told there are no exchange or returns for mattresses. We really felt very cheated.

With no choice available -we started sleeping on the same mattress thinking probably after a month we will get adjusted but after a month, I developed severe inflammation of the
hip joint (I have doctors consultation receipts to support this statement) and my wife started having similar backache problems - because of the unevenness of the bed.

Right now we are sleeping on the floor. We don't have any of the back problems anymore.

But is there any justice to this -every month I pay around 40$ to Gardner White towards the mattress and I will have to pay this till July 2007 and we get to sleep on the Floor. Can Gardner White or Beauty Rest People -Explain?

It is not only selling a product, customer satisfaction is also very important.

A  10th of May, 2008 by
Gardner white are rip offs. Wont stand behind their come on ads to get your business. They are the best company I have seen on playing the swicth up game. You want the whole story e mail me but buyer beware of gardner white...run run fast. It takes a lot for me to be unsatisfied but you want the run around then buy from them. Rude, and their practices are built on being good mannipulators or at the very worst outright liars. I was trying to be reasonable with a return and was told one thing but they will use everything in the book to keep you from returning something. Bill Bondski has to be a drunk and broke to be thier spoksperson, or he gets his furniture for free!! Don't buy from GARDNER WHITE!!

Gardner-White Furniture Logo Gardner-White Furniture