Gamestop / no knowledge employee

Bowie, MD, US Review updated:

The problem is I took my son to purchase a pre-ordered game had been pre-ordered since May 2016. Now we are regular customers and we also order a thousand plus every year at Christmas. In addition to purchasing 2 weeks ago with no problem. When trying g to purchase today it appears since we didn't have our cRd with us that they couldn't find us in the system, which was lame. Mind you only one person had the problem in finding us in the system. We had to drive all the way back home just to get our card. When we got back the manager pulled us up in the system without the card. I wish we would have been compensated for the gas I burned as well as for pain and suffering. This all happened in the Bowie, Maryland Town Center Store. I am very upset that you closed another store in Bowie that was closest to us as well as better customer service. We will not return to this store until staff is better trained. This is not the first incident we have had there with this one employee. Today is November 4, 2016. He wasn't wearing a name tag but he was dark-skinned, tall, hubby African-American.

Ca