Gamestop / unauthorized charges
I bought a game online, it was $39.99 but when i received the game they charged $49.99. I emailed them about it, and they said their records indicate they only charged me $39.99.
I sent a copy of the email receipt that showed $39.99, and the receipt i received with my game $49.99. But they still say they only charged me $39.99. And on my credit card statement shows I was charged $49.99.
More Gamestop Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop - business relationship 
- Gamestop - playstation voucher card
- Gamestop - for processing my trades on my iphones
- Gamestop - in store team leader
- Gamestop - game return policy for all locations. 
- Gamestop - customer service