Gamestop / unauthorized charges
I bought a game online, it was $39.99 but when i received the game they charged $49.99. I emailed them about it, and they said their records indicate they only charged me $39.99.
I sent a copy of the email receipt that showed $39.99, and the receipt i received with my game $49.99. But they still say they only charged me $39.99. And on my credit card statement shows I was charged $49.99.
More Gamestop Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop - business relationship 
- Gamestop - game return policy for all locations.
- Gamestop - customer service 
- Gamestop - gift card frozen 
- Gamestop - online order
- Gamestop - employee at gamestop franklin village