Gamestop / unauthorized charges
I bought a game online, it was $39.99 but when i received the game they charged $49.99. I emailed them about it, and they said their records indicate they only charged me $39.99.
I sent a copy of the email receipt that showed $39.99, and the receipt i received with my game $49.99. But they still say they only charged me $39.99. And on my credit card statement shows I was charged $49.99.
More Gamestop Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop - business relationship 
- Gamestop - multiple accounts of the worst, unethical behavior/customer service on my pre-order of game
- Gamestop - double charge to my bank account
- Gamestop - supervisor very rude
- Gamestop - customer service
- Gamestop - product purchase