Future Shop / Warranty
Do not buy the extended warranty at Future shop it run parallel to the manufacturer warranty. I bought 2 computers with a 3 year warranty for both. When I went to the store in Moncton on Trinity drive last year they said I had to deal with manufacture as the Acer Monitor was still under Manufacture warranty, and that my 3 year warranty was not in effect this this year 2010. Now the monitor has the same problem as last year, Acer states that Warranty is expired and Futureshop now changed their story to say that my 3 years extended warranty that I paid 200.00 for is expired also. That this warranty start the minute I bought the items.
The warranty is a money grab and a scam.
I will never buy there again.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff