Fry's Electronics / no warranty repair
Purchased a HP 20" screen laptop on Dec 17, 2007 at the Fry’s store in Fountain Valley, California, with an extended Fry's warranty... I submitted the laptop for repairs under my extended service warranty on March 5, 2008 to the Fry’s service repair in Fountain Valley, California.
It is now June 12, 2008 over 90 days has passed. I have not been able to get back my laptop repaired or not been able to be given a credit to purchase another laptop. I have been going to the service department asking for the status...each time they have an excuse why it has not been repaired. Last excuse was since early June, the Buyer at corporate since May 9, 2008 has not followed up on the replacement laptop, nor issued me a credit to purchase another laptop. I asked the service coordinator to return my money in form of a credit. She said the store manager who could make that decision is on vacation and the assistant manager has irregular hours (she was not there today). Also repair coordinator could not get the senior service manager Mr. Browning to return her phone calls.
I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and a complaint to "Randy" the President of Fry's Electronics in San Jose, California.
More Fry's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Fry's Electronics - warranty repair/replacement 
- Fry's Electronics - not satisfying online fulfillment experience
- Frys Electronics - non delivery of product
- Fry's Electronics - very rude employee
- Fry's Electronics - zojirushi micom rice cooker ns-lgc05
- Fry's Electronics - same day delivery on a refrigerator, order t3130883