Menu
Bavarian Clockworks Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Bavarian Clockworks
reviews & complaints

www.bavarianclockworks.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.9 18 Reviews

Bavarian Clockworks Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Bavarian Clockworks at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bavarian Clockworks has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bavarian Clockworks. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Bavarian Clockworks reviews & complaints

V
6:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Beautiful but Disappointing: Our Experience with Bavarian Clockworks

we could have spent even more money on a clock that doesn't work at all!

We were really excited to receive our Bavarian Clockworks clock. It's a beautiful piece that we were hoping would become a centerpiece in our home. Unfortunately, we've had a few issues with it that have been a bit frustrating.

Firstly, when we opened the box, we noticed that one of the dancing couples was off its pedestal. We were able to fix it, but it was a bit of a hassle. We were hoping that would be the end of our issues, but unfortunately, we've had trouble getting the clock to keep accurate time.

No matter what we do, it seems to lose minutes every hour. And even when we manage to set the hour correctly, the half hour is off by a minute or more. We've tried moving the pendulum up and down, but nothing seems to work.

To make matters worse, we've had to wind the clock several times a day, even though it was advertised as a one-time-a-day wind. We didn't realize this when we made the purchase, so it's been a bit of a disappointment.

Overall, we're a bit disappointed with our purchase. We were hoping to invest in a piece of history that would last us a lifetime, but instead, we've ended up with a clock that doesn't work properly. We're hesitant to spend even more money on taking it to a clock repair shop, so we're not sure what to do. It's a shame, because the clock really is beautiful. We just wish it worked as well as it looks.

A
5:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Exceptional Customer Service and Beautiful Clocks - My Experience with Bavarian Clockworks

I recently received a chalet style cuckoo clock as a gift from my husband, and I couldn't be happier with my choice from Bavarian Clockworks. I picked the Forest Wildlife clock, and when I opened the box, I was absolutely thrilled. My face lit up like a child on Christmas morning! The clock is truly stunning and has become a conversation piece among my husband, neighbor, and friends.

However, I did encounter a small issue when the chains arrived entangled. I immediately reached out to customer service via email and included a few photos. I expected to receive a response within a day or two, but to my surprise, Charlie called me back within minutes of receiving my email - even at 8:30 pm! He walked me through the resolution process, and I was once again a happy customer.

Overall, I highly recommend Bavarian Clockworks for their exceptional customer service and beautiful clock selection. If you're looking for a unique and high-quality clock, this is the place to go. Thank you, Bavarian Clockworks, for making my experience a memorable one!

M
4:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Bavarian Clockworks: A Breeze to Shop, a Work of Art to Own!

I gotta say, shopping on Bavarian Clockworks' website was a breeze. I mean, compared to other places, it was like a walk in the park. I was hoping to be completely satisfied with my purchase once I got my hands on it, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

I got my clock in just four days after ordering it, and let me tell you, it's a work of art. The hand-carved details are just stunning. And the way it was packed for shipping? You could tell they really cared about making sure it arrived in one piece.

Setting it up was a piece of cake, too. The instructions were easy to follow, and it worked like a charm from the very first tick-tock and cuckoo. I can already tell this clock is going to be a family heirloom for years to come.

I'm so glad I chose to buy from Bavarian Clockworks. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, high-quality clock. And I gotta give a shoutout to Sarah Ellis from their customer service team. She was just wonderful to talk to.

Thanks for making this customer a happy one, Bavarian Clockworks. Keep up the great work!

Hide full review

Is Bavarian Clockworks legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Bavarian Clockworks as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Bavarian Clockworks stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Bavarian Clockworks should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Bavarian Clockworks earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Bavarian Clockworks achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Bavarian Clockworks has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Bavarianclockworks.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Bavarian Clockworks website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bavarianclockworks.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Bavarian Clockworks as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Bavarian Clockworks have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Bavarianclockworks.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Bavarian Clockworks has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 8 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Bavarian Clockworks protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Bavarian Clockworks has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Authentic German Cuckoo Clock from Bavarian Clockworks: A Top-Notch Quality Treat!

I bought my Authentic German Cuckoo Clock from Bavarian Clockworks in August of 2016 and I gotta say, it's been a real treat. The quality of this clock is top-notch, just like you'd expect from a fine clock. When I first received the package, I was a little worried about how delicate the item was, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was packaged perfectly. I didn't have to worry about any damage during shipping.

Now, I'm not the most handy person in the world, and I accidentally messed up the chain on my Cuckoo Clock while trying to adjust it. I was a little nervous about calling the company for help, but I'm glad I did. The owner of the company was super helpful and walked me through the process of reattaching the chain. He even offered to fix it for me if I couldn't do it myself. His instructions were so clear and easy to follow that I was able to fix it myself in no time.

If you're in the market for a clock, I highly recommend buying from Bavarian Clockworks. They even price matched during the purchasing process, which was a nice surprise. Trust me, you won't be disappointed if you buy from here.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service - My Experience with Bavarian Clockworks

I really hope this clock arrives before Christmas because it's a gift for my wife. I've ordered black forest clocks from two other well-known vendors before, but the shipping was a nightmare. That's why I'm crossing my fingers for Bavarian Clockworks to come through for me. I usually give at least a month for shipping, but it seems like even that's not enough time for most people.

Luckily, I received my clock from Bavarian Clockworks super quick and without any damage. The other two clocks I ordered from the other guys were damaged, but repairable. The pendulum weights had come loose from their packaging during transport and beat the clock up pretty good. It was a real bummer.

But this clock from Bavarian Clockworks came undamaged, delivered in under two weeks, and even had follow-up emails making sure I was happy with my purchase. That's some great customer service right there. Obviously, Bavarian Clockworks gets my next order. I just wish I had found them before using the other two very reputable black forest clock vendors.

Overall, I'm really pleased with my experience with Bavarian Clockworks. The shipping was fast and the clock arrived in perfect condition. Plus, the follow-up emails show that they really care about their customers. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality black forest clock.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Exceptional Customer Service from Bavarian Clockworks: A Review

We got ourselves a real beauty of a Cuckoo clock from Bavarian Clockworks, and boy was it a steal! But, as luck would have it, the clock wouldn't cuckoo or play any music. We were pretty bummed out, but decided to take matters into our own hands and try to fix it ourselves by watching some You-Tube videos. Well, let's just say that didn't go too well. We ended up with two broken chains and links all over the floor! We were in a real pickle, as the office was closed and we had no idea what to do.

So, we sent out a desperate email for help, not knowing what to expect. To our surprise, we got a call from Bob himself, who assured us that they would take care of everything. He even sent us a postage paid label to ship the clock back to him. We were worried that we would be held responsible for the damage, but Bob was a real lifesaver. He kept us updated throughout the repair process and let us know when the clock was on its way back to us. When we received it, he even called us personally to help us set it up!

Now, we have a beautiful clock that works like a charm. We can't thank Bavarian Clockworks and Bob enough for their amazing customer service. They really had our backs and didn't charge us a dime for the repairs. We're so grateful to have found such a great company that truly cares about their customers. Thank you, Bavarian Clockworks and Bob!

Bavarian Clockworks Bavarian Clockworks: A Work of Art and Exceptional Service

I was on the hunt for a Cuckoo clock with a specific style and after some extensive "shopping around," I stumbled upon Bavarian Clockworks. I was a bit hesitant to make an online purchase for a foreign product, especially from Germany, but I decided to give it a shot. To ease my worries, I decided to call the number on the website and was pleasantly surprised to find out that this clock shop is based in the USA. This was a huge relief for me for two reasons: accountability and avoiding customs or import taxes.

If you ever need any assistance, Bavarian Clockworks is always there to help you out. They are immediately responsive and accessible, which is a huge plus. Now, let's get to the most important part - the clock itself. When I received the package, I was blown away by how stunningly beautiful the clock was. It was truly a work of art, and the pictures on the website do not do it justice.

I am extremely satisfied with the personalized service I received, the speed of shipment, and the quality of the product. I would definitely shop here again and have no reservations recommending Bavarian Clockworks to my friends and family. It's always a bit nerve-wracking to make an online purchase, but Bavarian Clockworks made the process easy and enjoyable. I'm so glad I found them!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Authentic Hand-Made Black Forest Clock: A Review of Bavarian Clockworks' Excellent Customer Service and Craftsmanship

I am so happy to have received my new clock from Bavarian Clockworks! I decided to pay a professional clock repair technician to set up and mount the clock, as I didn't want to take any chances on making any mistakes. The packaging was excellent and everything seems to be in perfect working order. I am still adjusting the pendulum to get the timekeeping accurate, but the technician says that's to be expected.

At first, I was hesitant about making an online purchase and whether the item would live up to the pictures and be a true authentic hand-made black forest clock. However, I am so impressed to see this clock in person and in awe of the craftsmanship. It came with authenticity papers and is also signed by the maker. I can tell that a lot of care and attention went into making this clock.

I must say that Bavarian Clockworks is a wonderful seller and is attentive to their customers' inquiries. It is so nice to buy from someone who returns calls and emails in a timely manner and has the knowledge and information to address all my concerns. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service!

I know I will enjoy this clock for many years to come, and I am certain it will become an heirloom within the family. Thank you again, Bavarian Clockworks!

L

Bavarian Clockworks A Perfect Heirloom: My Experience with Bavarian Clockworks

I gotta say, I'm super happy with my clock purchase from Bavarian Clockworks. My old man was in the Army and stationed in West Germany when I was born in '77. My folks bought a cuckoo clock for my grandparents, and as I grew up, I was totally fascinated by it. They never got one for themselves, so in '94, I bought one for them. Sadly, they both passed away in '95. A few years ago, my Nana gave me her clock because she knew how much it meant to me. The only thing missing was my own cuckoo clock. So after a lot of research, I called up Bavarian Clockworks to ask a few questions about buying a clock through them and getting some restoration work done on my Nana and Papa's clock. I talked to Bob, and he was super polite, professional, and helpful. He answered all my questions and even gave me some background info on the manufacturers of the model clock I was interested in. One week later, direct from Germany, my cuckoo clock arrived. It was in perfect condition, double boxed, and bigger and better than I could have imagined. I would strongly recommend anyone looking to buy a genuine Black Forest Cuckoo clock to get it from Bavarian Clockworks. You won't be disappointed, I most definitely am not. My clock was a big investment for me, but it's the heirloom I've always wanted. Now I've got my grandparents', my parents', and my own cuckoo clocks hanging in my home. Three generations of cuckoos starting from '75. Thanks, Bob and Bavarian Clockworks! I'm so happy and grateful. Todd out.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Bavarianclockworks: Beautiful Cuckoo Clocks, Terrible Shipping & Customer Service

I'm a 54 year old guy who always wanted a cuckoo clock to hang next to my grandpa's cuckoo clock. So I started looking for a company that had beautiful cuckoo clocks. I found Bavarianclockworks and they had the perfect cuckoo clock for me. It was a bit pricey, $1300.00 on sale, regularly $2000.00. But my girlfriend surprised me and bought it for my birthday. I was so excited to get it!

When the clock arrived, I noticed that the top of the cuckoo clock gun straps were broken and the deer head was off center. I'm a trim carpenter and I figured it must have happened during shipping. I hung the clock as instructed, but the cuckoo bird wouldn't go back in, so the clock didn't work. I called the company and talked to Charlie. He contacted the owner, Bob, and they asked me to take the back off the cuckoo clock and try to fix it. I thought that since my girlfriend paid $1300.00 for a cuckoo clock, it wasn't my responsibility to fix it. So I sent the clock back.

They sent me a new clock, but again, during shipping, the rabbit feet were broken. I was disappointed again. I called Bob and he said he would send me another clock. I got the third clock, but my girlfriend and I thought we might want to video tape it since we've had so many problems with the shipping and so many things broken on the clock. So we video taped it, opened the box, and were disappointed again! The rabbit was broken worse than the last two. Obviously, the company needs to find a new way to ship their clocks. I sent the video to Bob and he told me to send the clock back. So I did.

After he watched the video, Bob sent me an email saying that I broke the clock. Why would I break a clock that I've always wanted and my girlfriend paid that kind of money for? I own a small business and if I blamed my customers for something that is not their fault, I would not be in business. So now I'm left with a clock that cost my girlfriend $1300.00 with broken rabbit feet. I will never buy another clock from this company because they do not stand behind their product. I would not recommend anyone to buy a cuckoo clock from this company.

Sincerely,
A very disappointed customer

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Disappointed with Bavarian Clockworks: Incomplete Product and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I ain't too happy with my purchase from Bavarian Clockworks. I ordered a clock and when it arrived, it was missin' the crossed rifles that were supposed to be on it. I sent 'em an email complainin' about it, but they ain't even bothered to respond. It's a real shame 'cause I was lookin' forward to havin' that clock in my home, but now it just feels incomplete. I wouldn't recommend buyin' from these guys if you want a complete product and good customer service.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Impressive Selection and Easy Ordering: My Experience with Bavarian Clockworks

So, I stumbled upon Bavarian Clockworks while searching for a new clock for my living room. At first, I was a bit confused because I couldn't find a search box on their website. But after a bit of clicking around, I finally found what I was looking for.

The selection of clocks on Bavarian Clockworks is impressive. They have everything from traditional cuckoo clocks to modern digital ones. I ended up purchasing a beautiful wooden grandfather clock that looks stunning in my home.

The ordering process was straightforward, and my clock arrived within a week. It was well-packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I was a bit worried about setting it up, but the instructions were easy to follow, and I had it up and running in no time.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase from Bavarian Clockworks. The only downside was the lack of a search box on their website, but I was able to find what I wanted eventually. If you're in the market for a new clock, I would definitely recommend checking out their selection.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Bavarian Clockworks Review: Beautiful Clock, but Checkout Process a Hassle

So, I was trying to buy a clock from Bavarian Clockworks and it was a bit of a hassle. I had to try checking out several times before it would take me to the payment screen. I tried using PayPal first, but that didn't work, so I tried my Visa. Still no luck. I even tried using my iPad and then my laptop, but nothing seemed to be working. I was getting pretty frustrated at this point.

After about an hour of trying, I decided to take a break and come back later. When I returned, I tried checking out again and finally, it worked! I was so relieved. Despite the initial trouble, I have to say that I'm really happy with my purchase. The clock is beautiful and works perfectly. It was definitely worth the hassle.

Overall, I would recommend Bavarian Clockworks to anyone looking for a high-quality clock. Just be prepared for a bit of a struggle when it comes to checking out. But hey, sometimes things don't go smoothly, right?

D

Bavarian Clockworks High-Quality Clocks from Bavarian Clockworks: A Review

So, I was trying to buy a clock from Bavarian Clockworks, but my debit card got declined. It was because there was no option to put a separate billing address, and my billing address has a different zip code than my shipping address. But, no worries, I just used PayPal instead. Overall, it was a great experience! The clock arrived on time and was exactly what I was looking for. The quality of the clock is top-notch, and it looks amazing in my living room. I would definitely recommend Bavarian Clockworks to anyone looking for a high-quality clock. The only downside was the issue with my debit card, but that was easily resolved with PayPal. So, if you're looking for a great clock, check out Bavarian Clockworks!

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Disappointing Experience with Bavarian Clockworks: Late Delivery for Christmas Order

So, I heard that Bavarian Clockworks was a good place to buy a clock from. I decided to give it a try and ordered a clock for Christmas. They said it would arrive before the big day, but it didn't come until after. I was pretty bummed out about it and won't be buying from them again. I'll also tell my friends to steer clear.

Z

Bavarian Clockworks Mixed feelings about my Bavarian Clockworks purchase

Got a clock from Bavarian Clockworks and it's a real beaut! I went for the classic forest 25" but ended up with the Black Forest 25" instead. It's a nice clock, don't get me wrong, but it's not what I ordered. I don't really feel like going through the hassle of exchanging it, so I'm just gonna keep it. There's this one part on the right side that's a bit wobbly, not sure if it's supposed to be like that, but it doesn't seem to be affecting the clock's performance. All in all, I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Solid Clock Options and Top-Notch Customer Service from Bavarian Clockworks

I gotta say, Bavarian Clockworks is a pretty solid place to get your clock fix. They got a lot of options to choose from, and they cover all the important details for each one. I mean, I had to dock a point because their video wasn't working when I checked it out, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Now, I did have a bit of a hiccup with my order. They sent me the wrong clock, which was a bummer since I had already wrapped it up and put it under the tree. But I gotta give props to their team for how they handled it. I let them know what happened, and they made sure to get me the right clock ASAP. They even shipped it to me via fed ex so I could have it in time for Christmas. That's some top-notch customer service right there.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my experience with Bavarian Clockworks. They may not be perfect, but they sure know how to make things right when they mess up. And hey, everyone makes mistakes, right? Merry Christmas to all!

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bavarian Clockworks Disappointing experience with Bavarian Clockworks: Late delivery, difficult setup, and clock fell apart

I gotta say, I ain't too happy with the service I got from Bavarian Clockworks. First off, my clock was late to the party. I mean, come on now, I was expecting it to be on time. And then when I finally got it, I had a heck of a time trying to set the darn thing. But, to be fair, when I finally got in touch with them, they did help me out.

But then, outta nowhere, my clock fell off the wall when I was moving it to the kitchen table. It was a mess, let me tell ya. The thing was in pieces, with one of the acorn weights all messed up and the chain all broken apart. And when I took a closer look, I saw that the acorn that was still hanging on the weight and attached to the clock was coming apart too. I'm pretty sure that acorn woulda fallen off too, and when it did, it just jolted the clock and sent it crashing to the floor.

Overall, I ain't too pleased with the whole experience. The clock was late, setting it was a pain, and then it fell apart on me. Not cool, Bavarian Clockworks. Not cool at all.

Bavarian Clockworks Customer Reviews Overview

Bavarian Clockworks is a reputable online store that specializes in selling high-quality cuckoo clocks, wall clocks, and grandfather clocks. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised the quality of their products, excellent customer service, and fast shipping.

Many customers have commended the company for its extensive collection of authentic German clocks, which are handcrafted by skilled artisans using traditional techniques. The clocks are made from high-quality materials and are designed to last for generations, making them a great investment for any home or office.

Customers have also praised the company's customer service, which is said to be friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. The company offers a 30-day return policy, and customers can contact them via phone or email if they have any questions or concerns.

In addition, customers have noted that the company offers fast and reliable shipping, with many orders arriving within a few days of being placed. The company also provides tracking information for all orders, so customers can easily track their packages and know when to expect delivery.

Overall, Bavarian Clockworks is a highly recommended online store for anyone looking to purchase a high-quality German clock. With its excellent products, customer service, and shipping, the company has earned a reputation as one of the best in the business.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Bavarian Clockworks contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bavarian Clockworks?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bavarian Clockworks Customer Service. Initial Bavarian Clockworks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bavarian Clockworks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bavarian Clockworks. Discuss the issues you have had with Bavarian Clockworks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.