From You Flowers.com / terrible company

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I order flowers for my father’s memorial service on 2/21/10 to be delivered by noon. I got a phone call from the company saying they could not deliver the order at the same time the service was starting. I had no other way to order flowers for the service because of the late notification. The company only apologized for the nondelivery and said they would refund my money. Because of this companies negligence in for filling their contractual obligation no arrangement was at the memorial service for my father from his children.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Comments

21st of Feb, 2010

I am very sorry for your loss. I looked at their website and found this info: "Make FromYouFlowers.com your online flower delivery choice and enjoy same day flowers and unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority--our Same Day Flower Delivery Guarantee offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our flowers, gift baskets and services. Most of our flowers come with same day delivery--simply order before 3:00 in the recipient's time zone and the flowers can be delivered that day. Since we use a network of local florists nationwide, we can usually have your flowers delivered within hours of ordering. When you care enough to send flowers, trust FromYouFlowers.com to ensure they are beautiful, fresh and delivered right on time! "

They state that the delivery can be made WITHIN HOURS of ordering. You haven't provided enough information so we don't know what time you actually placed the order. While they offer SAME DAY service, it is hard to know just how quickly a local florist can fill the order. Their offer to refund your money sounds like they are honoring their guarantee.

• La
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I ordered the arrangement the day before (2/20/10 7:03am PST) for delivery 2/21/10 by noon. My major complaint is that they waited until the service started to contact me. If they had notified me in a timely manner I could have made other arrangements with another company.

7th of Mar, 2010

Oh, okay Las Vegas, thanks for the clarification that you did order the flowers the day before, not the day OF the service. Also, that you were notified AS the service was starting wasn't clearly stated. Your original post, if reread, just didn't make that clear. It -sounded- as if they just couldn't deliver when the service was starting, not that they CALLED you when the service was starting. Yikes, I guess they need a week to be on time! Again, so sorry for your loss. A flower arrangement would have been a welcome sight.

• Po
      10th of May, 2011
    From you Flowers.com - no delivery
    From you Flowers
    Kent
    Washington

I ordered flowers from you flowers.com. I paid for Saturday or Sunday delivery for Mothers day and was assured they would make it over the weekend. I was not able to track my order on line, the order number and or email address was not recognized. Sunday afternoon the delivery was not delivered and I called. I was told they would track down the problem and get back to me. They never got back to me. Monday I called and was told the florest was busy and they would track down the order and get back to me, I didn't get a call or Email. I called on Tuesday and the opperator had no idea what the problem was and found out the address was wrong. No call no offer to fix the problem. They asked if i wanted to "cancell".
    Just awful. put me in an bad position on Mothers day!! Will never use their service again. They have no complaint process!! I wonder why?

5th of Oct, 2017

I placed an order and at the end of the order told there was a $14.98 service fee. I asked for what? They said to make sure the flowers were the freshest and best!! Well HELLO, would I send wilted dead flowers?? that should have been a red flag. Then, I asked for the photo of the flowers I sent and paid for? NO because the florist was too busy. OKAY, it takes less then a minute to take a photo and forward. I will NEVER order from them again!!