Complaints & Reviews

late if ever

I sent flowers to my 101 year old Grandfather in Michigan using a company called from you Flowers. Do not use this company I have sent 3 arrangement's from this service and they have messed up every single one. They are now telling me that he wont get his Christmas centerpiece till after Christmas. They have messed up every order! I sent my girlfriend flowers same day as she was crying at work. They delivered them at 7 pm to her work. What is the point of a Christmas centerpiece after Christmas or flowers at work after everyone has left for the day!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Horrible

• Fl
    FLORISTOWNER Dec 23, 2012

As a florist owner I can tell you that there is no such florist as From You Flowers. From You Flowers is a CALL CENTER with hundreds of operators taking your phone call and then they "wire out" your order to a local florist in the area in which the recipient lives using a wire service such as FTD or TELEFLORA. They are able to make money because they charge YOU the relay fee PLUS they receive 20% from the order. So if your arrangement costs $50, they also charge you a fee plus a delivery fee. WIth the cost of the arrangement, their fee, a delivery fee and tax everything comes to about $65-$68. Then they call the local florist using the wire service Teleflora/FTD code and give them the order for a total of $50 (they do not give them the order for what you paid for which included the fees) and then they also receive 20% from the $50 which would be $10. So, it costs the customer $65-$68, From You Flowers receives $25-$28 for doing NOTHING and the local florist only receives $40 from that $68 order. You do not get what you pay for. Bottom line, USE A LOCAL FLORIST to receive FULL VALUE. ALL WIRE SERVICES HURT THE PAYING & RECEIVING CUSTOMER

RickLaw Mar 25, 2013

The law firm of Berger & Montague, P.C., located in Philadelphia PA, is currently investigating a possible class action suit against Teleflora LLC in connection with selling flowers that are inferior and of lesser value than the ones advertised on its website, and with delivering flowers past the agreed delivery dates. We are looking into whether a case can be brought to recover money for all dissatisfied customers. If you have had this experience with Teleflora, and have not received a full refund, please contact Kim Walker or Michael Fantini toll free at 1-888-891-2289 or 215-875-3000, or by e-mail: [email protected] For more information about our firm, visit our website www.bergermontague.com.
    Berger & Montague, P.C., attorneys are licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, and some of our attorneys are licensed to practice in additional jurisdictions, including New York, Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, D.C., California and Connecticut. Our firm litigates cases in state and federal courts throughout the United States. On occasions where the firm practices in jurisdictions in which one of our attorneys is not licensed, we associate with that court on a "for that case only" basis and/or associate with locally licensed counsel.

Advertising Material

• Re
    Reviewer50769 Dec 28, 2015

Ordered a Gourmet Goodies Basket for my mother in law for Christmas 2015. After it being delivered 3 days late, below is the "Gourmet" basket that she received. I NEVER make complaints, but this one was ridiculous. Waiting on my refund.

Comments
    Comments

no flowers no refund

I have had a terrible experience and have still not yet received my flowers. We needed the flowers to arrive the day before Thanksgiving, I even paid extra for same day delivery. I was contacted late in the day and told they would not arrive same day. I spoke to John, a customer service rep, and told him I wanted to cancel my order. He apologized and offered me an upgrade as well as a $10 gift card which would be sent via email. I told him that would be wonderful and that they could resend the flowers Saturday. Well Saturday has come and almost gone and we still have not yet received the flowers or the $10 gift card via email. My husband and I both called to complain and again spoke to John and were told that the flowers show delivered and there is nothing he can do until Monday. He also informed us that if a neighbor of ours received and kept the flowers there is also nothing they can do, and we would not be able to receive any kind of refund. I am very angry at the fact that the person who was supposed to receive the flowers has come and gone empty handed. I am angry at the fact that this company who posts reviews from CNBC as being "Best overall Quality and Price" yet is so lousy in customer service. I am not trying to cheat anyone out of anything. I was trying to do something thoughtful for a loved one and ended up with a lot of aggravation and as, of now, a hole in my account due to a non-refund. We even spoke to a manager and were only offered apologies and again, nothing they can do. A company who doesn't go out of their way to look out for the customers who keep them in business will not have my business. I caution anyone who chooses to order flowers through this company!

get as far away from this &supposed company& as you can

Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems it would become a novel. Dealing with these people has been a complete nightmare. I have never had such terrible service. And the CNBC posting you see actually click on it and read the comments on CNBC's website and you will understand. I implore you to go somewhere else save yourself from the nightmare involved in dealing with this company, but don't just take my word for it go and read the reviews from anywhere other than there actual site and you can see all the horror stories for yourself.

failed delivery

Ordered Birthday flowers to be delivered to my daughter at school for her 18th birthday. Paid extra for before noon delivery so that she would definitely get them before school was out. Flowers never came, but I was charged over 62.00 for them. So I call them. They put me on hold and come back with...oh sorry mam, those never went out. So the only offer was to refund the extra fee I paid for before noon delivery...which they did not even though they said they would. So then they say, well we will deliver the flowers to you instead since it is now almost 5pm. I told them what a waste of time and how the birthday surprise was already ruined, but agreed because I paid for them...I might as well get the flowers since they would not refund the transaction. In short, after 5pm flowers were delivered...driver dropped the flowers and dumped water all through her car and handed us a basket of practically dead flowers with a teddy bear that smelled like smoke. It was clear that these were thrown together as a last ditch effort. I have pictures to prove that a good percentage of the flowers were dead. Granted fromyouflowers don't make the arrangements, but they are responsible for our satisfaction and it was just a bad deal the whole way. I wrote and called repeatidly and they will do nothing about it but apologize. They aknowledge it all and admit it, but will not do a thing to resolve it except offer $10.00 off my next purchase. NEXT PURCHASE???? Never again. BEWARE of Fromyouflowers.com.

• Bj
    bjesky Jun 06, 2012

UPDATE:

I paid through PayPal and turned the case over to paypal to dispute it. Today on my paypal account it says that fromyouflowers.com refunded my money. As long as I see the money really hit, then I am satisified that they took accountability.

poor service

Ordered flowers from their website to be delivered to my friend who is in the hospital. Placed order on a Thursday afternoon and website and order confirmation quoted delivery for the next day, Friday.

I called on Friday at 4pm (24 hours later) to see if the flowers had been delivered, and the customer service rep said, "I don't see anything in the system telling me otherwise, so I'm sure all is okay."

I then received an email from them at 8:48pm that night saying: "We were unable to locate a florist who was able to complete the delivery today." And, "Additionally, we would need your permission to substitute your chosen product for one as close as possible."

So not only did they not make the delivery date and time that was promised, they couldn't even provide the product i ordered! All this AFTER they charged my credit card:

1-800-Flowers® Happy Day Bouquet™ $34.99
Discount -$8.75 (I get a discount through my company)
1 Get Well Mylar Balloon $5.00
Shipping/Service Fee $14.99
Total $46.23

I wrote them back and said that I'm very disappointed and not going to let them blindly substitute something for me. So now I have to pick something else off the website and call them back? Of course, there are very few items at the same price point on the site. I just gave up.

I just called and canceled my order, then placed a new order with Proflowers. I don't recommend using From You Flowers.

Alerted my employer about this, as one of my co-workers also had a bad experience. They have removed From You Flowers from our intranet, so nobody else has to go through this!

• Mr
    Mr wek Apr 09, 2011

I ordered flowers from "From You Flowers" on a Tuesday for delivery the following Friday. I thought by ordering several days early there would be a good chance the flowers would be delivered during the early part of the day on Friday. It didn't happen. They ended up being delivered after 5 pm and their cutoff time for delivery is 6 pm. Needless to say I was very disappointed. They were for my Mother's 92nd Birthday and she ends up getting them at the end of the day on her Birthday. I wanted her to have as much of the day as possible to enjoy them on her Birthday. Will never use their service again.

never got my flowers

I place two orders- one for each Mom of mine- my mother and my mother-in-law. Let's start with my mother's order- it came in and was not at all what I ordered. When I called customer service about it, their computer translated it to a different bouquet, instead of the radiant Peruvian Lilly bouquet, however, my confirmation was correct. Not only was it not the Lilly bouquet, it didn't even look like the other bouquet- the flowers were from ROYER'S flowers- a shop I don't shop at because they make terrible bouquets locally and I recommend you do not use them. They sent dead carnations and 7 Lilly flowers. I called customer service and got my money back- and apparently Royer's will be picking up the flowers sometime this week (which is ridiculous that I have to give them back because they were the people that ruined my Mother's Day flowers). Now let us move on to the other order below to my Mother-In-Law. They were supposed to be delivered on Saturday to her home... and I find out on Saturday night that they never arrived. Customer service offered to redeliver on Tuesday, because they couldn't deliver Monday- so I agreed to this rather than getting all of my money back because I wanted my Mother-In-Law to have flowers for Mother's Day. So, it is now Tuesday night and my Mother-In-Law never got her flowers. I called customer service and got my money back. I will never EVER use this company again.

disppointed! worst flower delivery

I spent $49.98 on flowers that looked like $10 flowers from the supermarket. I called and wrote many emails and all they did was give me a $15 giftcard for my next order (useless, considering I will never use From You Flowers again) and 20% off the order (which equals a whole $9.98). I am so disappointed and repelled at the service and flowers received. I have always used ProFlowers and have had nothing but amazing flowers. ProFlowers are the way to go. Hope this helps if you are thinking on going with this company for flowers.

Richard Veljkovic Feb 15, 2016

I used services from FreshFlowers.com.au

It was first time i used online flower order service and i paid for an order that should be delivered in April (something over 200 euros).They delivered it today.

Not only they ruined surprise but also the person who it was delivered to will not be at home for a whole week.

So basically i paid 200 euros for dead flowers and melted chocolate left at the doorstep, because their incompetent service crew can't check on date properly.I am not from Australia but i can advice you not to use at least orders from this website.

non-receipt and no refund

I placed an order on 8/19/2011 for a flower delivery. I was charged extra money to have this order delivered...

undelivered flowers

Letter Sent to FromYouFlowers.com:
I am extremely disappointed that the above-referenced order was NEVER FILLED. I placed this order with FromYouFlowers.com on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 10:59 a.m. (see attachment). I ordered these flowers for my recently widowed mother in recognition of what was supposed to be my parents’ 35th wedding anniversary (June 19). When I did not hear from my 73-year-old mother on Saturday that she received the flowers, I assumed that she would get them on Sunday, June 19, which would have been fine with me. When I did not hear anything from my mother on Sunday about receiving flowers, I was not happy they were late but thought I really wanted her to enjoy the flowers eventually. When I did not hear anything again from my mother today, Monday, June 20, 2011, I finally called her at approximately 6:00 p.m. to see if she had received them. And to my dismay, I had to ask my mother if she had received flowers today, and, of course, she had not.

I immediately placed a phone call to ForYouFlowers [protected]) to inquire about my order. I spoke with a representative who said “Oh, we just received a note that said the local florist had a computer glitch, and the flowers were not delivered. Sorry. Do you want us to send the order still?” Really??? I said, “Absolutely not, unless they send them for free.” The representative said we can offer an upgrade or issue you a full refund credit, but cannot send them for free.”

I had to call your company which has my money and has a legal obligation to fill my order in a timely manner. ForYouFlowers never contacted me about the problem. The local florist did not call me or my mother to inform us of the problem. I HAD TO CONTACT YOUR COMPANY TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. AND YOU WANT ME TO PAY FOR THIS? IS THIS HOW YOU DO BUSINESS? If so, FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM should be out of business before I finish sending this email.

I will now make it my mission to leave truthful negative feedback about FromYouFlowers.com on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and any website possible to warn of FromYouFlowers.com’s services – or specifically the lack thereof. I was hoping to brighten one of the saddest days of my mom’s life. So, not only did your company disappoint me, a new customer, but also my 73-year-old widowed mother. Thanks, FromYouFlowers.com, for making a sad day even worse.

Your former customer,

Robin Domek

bait and switch flower arrangement

For Mothers day "From You Flowers" showed a Bouquet of Lilies and Roses at a "discount Price" but what was delivered was a Bouquet of all Carnations. Carnations are the cheapest of flowers?. I requested a Happy Mothers day Card". No card was delivered only the Florist business card!. I'm not even sure that it was the Flowers I ordered|. FromYouFlowers couldn't tell me who the florist was that made the delivery, .

In small print it did state "product availability" and "as close as Possible", .There was one carnation in the ad;. When I complained they offered a 10 dollar gift card.

• Fy
    FYFCommunityManager Jun 23, 2011

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you had with the Mother's Day arrangement you ordered from us. This is not the type of service that we are striving to give our customers. If you have a minute and can email me your order number at [email protected], I would like to see how I can help.

Thanks,
    Stacey

terrible for florists

This company is a terrible choice for florists to accept orders from. They will always pass there loss onto the shops. Example, the customer will supply an address to an apartment. The florist attempts delivery, however, no apartment number is listed. You contact fromyouflowers.com they get the apartment number from the customer and tell you to deliver it the next day. You deliver it the next day. As a florist shop, you think great I have done my part. Nope - 60 days out they will file a complaint saying poor quality or customer was dissatisfied. They will give you no warning, just a multiple array of letters to try to combat for your money. We find they do this frequently on larger orders. Orders that are good quality, delivered on time. Still 60 days out they cancel the order. Florists, (being local shops) need to stay away from this internet order taker. I have already called every fellow shop in my area to let them know what kind of stunts fromyouflowers.com pulls. Hopefully, they will loose this market because no shop will take the orders. Stay far far far away from this internet order taker! Bloomnet should not even allow them to be a service member. They were teleflora, until teleflora shut them down.

non delivery - no response

I ordered flowers for mother's day on May 5th. They were supposed to be delivered May 7th. It is now May 12th, and there are no flowers. The kicker is...I cannot get in touch with this "company". When I call, the system keeps saying they have large call volume, thanks for your patience, then after keeping you on hold for 20 minutes, it says to try again later and HANGS UP!! I am furious! I've emailed and submitted online forms but still no response. My mother lives in a different state and had nothing for mother's day. It makes me sick that this "company" walked off with my money. There is an article claiming that CNBC rated them highly, but all I found was a PRWeb type article that they wrote themselves. I'd love to see an original article and find out how they were judged. As far as I can see, it is a scam. Save yourself the heartache and go with pro flowers, 1 800 flowers or the like.

• Da
    Dave Far Feb 14, 2012

This is the 2nd Valentines Day in a row that this company has screwed up my order!!! Both times i paid the extra fee to have delivered early...and i actually orded days in advance. I should have learned my lesson from last year but i figured i would give them another chance...boy am i sorry i did that. I have called and called...busy signal...then finally on hold and then as soon as i heard someone answer the phone it went dead!!! Can u believe they hung up a split second after they answered. I'm call the BBB here in Boston and definately lodging a complaint...i hope more people will also do this...this is sooooo frustrating...$140 bucks and they can't even get back to me.

fraudulent company

This company appears to be scamming hundreds of people out of their money.. They never delivered my mothers flowers, and gave me a different story each time I called. Finally they said they were notified that the florist couldn't fulfill the order. (I ordered 3 weeks ago and I was never notified) I tried emailing several times and no response (although their site promises to answer within an hour) Oddly enough every negative post I put on their facebook page gets deleted immediately. I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau and my credit card company. I suggest everyone who has had a negative experience also files with the BBB. I wish I read the reviews before I ordered.

never delivered flowers

WOW - where to start! They charge outratgeous delivery and expedition fees, but I chose them because they were linked to a new Hilton program. I ordered before Noon delivery.

Imagine my suprise when my parents called and asked why I didnt send flowers to my 85 yeard old grandmother for her birthday. Long story short - they never delivered. They never called me, they never emailed me. What if I didnt call them? DO they steal my money? Where is the quality?

I call - so nice of them - no apology, they will deliver the flowers late, at a 20% discount. What a scam. What a ripoff, what a complete lack of service. They had a chance to get kudos for service recocery, how about a big SORRY - and FREE FLOWERS a day late. Glad they are still making a buck off of me, even though they did nothing right. They will never make a dollar off of me again, and only a fool would use their service, knowing what I know.

• St
    StaceyJD Apr 05, 2011

Hi Brian,
    My name is Stacey and I'm the Social Media Manager for From You Flowers. I am so sorry about your experience with us. I know that I cannot change what has happened, but I would like to make it up to you the best I can. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] anytime.
    Thanks,
    Stacey

items bought not represented with intgrity

Horrible...I ordered a $100 arrangement, 2 mylar balloons and 3 latex balloons. The flowers that my friend got look NOTHING like the ones I ordered and she only got one mylar and one latex (I was charged $19 just for the balloons). I never would have know the flowers came from me had I not asked. The arrangement I ordered was supposed to have Hydrangea, orange roses, Lillies, and a butterfly decoration (which represented sentimental value), which were all to be placed in an orange planter. What she got was 10 roses in a clear vase...for $100! When I called and followed up with emails I was only offered a $30 refund! Unacceptable! With another follow up email regarding this horrible offered I was simply told that they "strive to offer the best customer service"...YEAH RIGHT! Dont ever order from these scammers! This is what I ordered and I attached a picture of what was sent! http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/garden_of_love.htm

items bought not represented with intgrity

• Mr
    MrsJSears Apr 11, 2011

I reveiced a 25% off coupon for From You Flowers and decided to use it towards an arrangement for my parents 20th wedding anniversary. I ordered a deluxe arrangement and when my parents received them there were 2 red roses and 2 carnations in a bud vase. Not a deluxe arrangement in my books. After several phone calls of me complaining they sent out a little bigger arrangement and sent me a $20.00 gift card to use towards another order. So I placed another order for my mother in laws birthday 9 days before I wanted them to be delivered. I paid extra to have them delivered to her work before 12:00pm. I went to their website to check the order @ 2:00pm and noticed that the arrangement was NOT delivered. I instantly sent an email asking for an update. I finally received a reply at 3:45pm stating "Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery today. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery tomorrow, April 9th, with a note of apology explaining the delay or we would be happy to even call the recipient to personally apologize. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused." I called their crappy customer service and told them that I wanted these flowers delivered to her home address before 10am the next morning and wanted a full refund. I even provided my home email address so they could send me a confirmation that they flowers were delivered. The next morning a "supervisor" called me to let me know that the flowers were still not delivered. I was told that they will refund my credit card the full amount within 1-3 business days...WE WILL SEE if that happens

• Sh
    shariann14 May 09, 2011

This is the worst company I have ever done business with! Not only will my step mother and my 80 year old grandmother not recieve flowers on Mothers Day but my day is also ruined. I placed 3 orders on the 3rd of May and called and spoke with them several times to make sure my orders would be good. I was reassured everytime that my ...orders were good to go. The first order that was supposed to be delivered on Mothers Day was delivered on Friday the 6th. I had two more orders left. I recieved an email at 400AM (on Mothers Day) saying they could not fulfill my orders. I called and "Alissa" said that she didn't know why I recieved the emails and that the orders were "on the truck". My family never recieved any flowers. Once again I called back and was told they didn't have florist in the area. I wanted to know why I was told that I was good to go and not told the truth so I could have made other arrangements. All they offered was "sorry" and a $20 gift certificate that I would never use because I will not do business with them again or any of their affiliates. They also offered to call my Grandmother and tell her sorry. REALLY? This may be the last Mothers day that my Grandmother sees and they want to tell her sorry?? They are only going to refund the money for two orders although they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I AM NOT SATISFIED!! This business DOES NOT care about their customers and I would not be suprised if the money is not refunded to my account in 1-2 business days like they said they would.

• 12
    123jb May 09, 2011

same happened to me!

• Sh
    Shariann_14 May 26, 2011

This is the worst company I have ever done business with! Not only will my step mother and my 80 year old grandmother not receive flowers on Mothers Day but my day is also ruined. I placed 3 orders on the 3rd of May and called and spoke with them several times to make sure my orders would be good. I was reassured every time that my ...orders were good to go. The first order that was supposed to be delivered on Mothers Day was delivered on Friday the 6th. I had two more orders left. I received an email at 400AM (on Mothers Day) saying they could not fulfill my orders. I called and "Alissa" said that she didn't know why I received the emails and that the orders were "on the truck". My family never received any flowers. Once again I called back and was told they didn't have florist in the area. I wanted to know why I was told that I was good to go and not told the truth so I could have made other arrangements. All they offered was "sorry" and a $20 gift certificate that I would never use because I will not do business with them again or any of their affiliates. They also offered to call my Grandmother and tell her sorry. REALLY? This may be the last Mothers day that my Grandmother sees and they want to tell her sorry?? They are only going to refund the money for two orders although they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I AM NOT SATISFIED!! This business DOES NOT care about their customers and I would not be surprised if the money is not refunded to my account in 1-2 business days like they said they would.

• Mi
    MichiganMom20 Jun 07, 2011

I ordered flowers on June 4th to be delivered to a funeral on June 5th before noon (and paid extra for that) so that they could be there before the viewing. The flowers did not arrive until 45 minutes before the funeral service started on June 6th. What a waste! From You Flowers discovered on Saturday that the florist couldn't provide delivery on Sunday so they authorized a Monday delivery without ever calling me. I would have cancelled the order and they knew that. They stole my money by not adhering to my contractual request and delivered the flowers whenever they felt like it. And of course their response is that I got my flowers, I should be happy. I will tell my experience with this thieving company to everyone I meet. Stay away from these unethical thieves!!

• Je
    Jen2012 May 17, 2012

I was a good customer of your company. I had been using this company for about 2 years now. I am filing this complaint re: Order #90028311. I had ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered on Friday, 5/11/12. The company they contract with, Conroys, did not deliver the flowers. They called my mother and asked her to pick it up!?! I paid $14.99 for delivery. I expect to get what I pay for.
    The story gets worse. The floral arrangement that I ordered: floral celebration for Mom(It's a pink arrangement with roses) was not given. I went to her house today and was disgusted with what I saw. It was not what I ordered. It was a cheap arrangement with carnations and an ugly ribbon. I am so angry and disgusted with this kind of service. Had I not visit my mother I would never have known my order was not honored.
    I do not know what other orders they have botched. I complained to the company, they offered a 30% refund, to send the original floral arrangement and a letter of apology. After refusing that, they upped it to a 50% refund and a letter of apology. No flowers.
    UNACCEPTABLE.

delivery

This company is HORRIBLE. My husband ordered flowers from them and they promised delivery on 2/15/11. Well I didn't get anything. Finally my husband called them on 2/20 and I got a delivery on 2/21 that was supposedly an updgrade. Let me tell you, the quality of the flowers was awful, the arrangement looked like a kid put it together, and the customer service refused to talk to me because I didn't order the flowers. He is my husband... The point is... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Pay more for 1-800-flowers... at least they hold their contracted floral shops to a high standard.

• Be
    belynda47 Mar 14, 2010

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my best friend in Jan. She had both legs amputated so when I didn't hear from her I understood. Finally in the middle of March I emailed her and asked her if she liked the flowers. Never got them. I called and they told me there was a glich in delivering them. Kept my money and never let me know. I fell for the guys baloney when he told me they would upgrade the flowers, return 20% of the total cost to my account and send me a 20.00 coupon for my next purchase. Didn't get any of it. The flowers finally were delivered but I have no idea what they looked like. If I hadn't asked her they would have just kept my money. Never again.

• Fl
    flower never delivered May 14, 2012

I had a terrible experience too. I've been sending flowers for about 3 years through this company but not any more. I arranged a pot flower to my in-laws for mother's day. There was not option for Sat or Sun delivery so I requested for Friday. On the Friday night after 8:30PM, I got a call and they said the particular pot I wanted didn't make in. So the flower was never delivered. They don't know when they can get them either. They offered upgraded flower arrangements to be delivered on Tuesday. 2 days after Mother's day. I just had to cancel it and of course it was too late to arrange anything else from there. This company is very irresponsible for what they do. Maybe too big of the company that can't care at the personal level. They offered $15 coupon first and I rejected it then now sent me a $20 discount for next order. What a...(!) I will not use or recommend this company for your special occasion.

• Mm
    mm alken uk Sep 12, 2013

I ordered flowers fir.my sisters birthday for Sunday 25th Aug. A nice bunch de Lux e
    The online site for you flowers took my order and my money. And said they could deliver them Sunday. Later I got a mail saying they could not deliver Sunday. They eventually delivered Monday. The flowers that arrived were not de lux and were not of the same quantity or colour of the ones ordered. The chocolates looked a smaller box. I complained after a million emails back and forth. The offered me money off my next order. I declined as I said I would never order off them again. I got back 15% £ ... Or rather am still waiting for that refund. Steer clear of this con truck... I spent 83 dollars...for what I could buy in a store for. Half the cost or more. :(

• Mm
    mm alken uk Sep 12, 2013

Useless incompetant ripoff merchants.

pending charges

I had a problem with a order that was not completed, but yet it charged my account four separate times for the same amount. When I asked a supervisor from this company to call my bank to clear this up he refused. By the way the money is being held captive for three to four days, instead of fromyouflowers simply making a phone call to release MY MONEY back into my account. So now I will not be doing business with this company again, so think twice before you order.

i'm out a few hundred dollars and no mother's day gift

I tried fromyouflowers.com for the first time instead of FTD. Big mistake. I placed 3 orders on Friday morning. I selected arrangements that were advertised same day delivery. The arrangements were for Mother's Day and I was told they could be delivered Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I selected Saturday by noon and paid extra for a guaranteed time and not the normal anytime before 5pm Saturday. At 2pm 2 of the 3 arrangements had not been delivered. I called fromyouflowers.com and was told that my order #[protected] and order # [protected] would be delivered by 5pm Saturday and the expidited fee charge would be refunded to my credit card. The representative told me that the florist was backed up that was taken care of the order but not to worry they would be delivered by 5pm. At 10pm I talked with my mom and was told she never received anything. My mother in law same thing. I was told tonight by the representative that they tried to place the order late this afternoon (after I spoke with them) and they could not get a florist to fill the order because it was too late in the day. I then asked why did they tell me their was a florist that was almost done with the arrangements and that it would be delivered by 5pm when in fact they never placed the order and now it was too late. The representative tonight also advised I was not given the credit I was promised this afternoon.

The company said the best they could do is have it delivered Monday or Tuesday with an apology note to my mother and mother in law. I paid for the premium arrangement they advertised same day delivery on and they could not even get it done with in two days. Now sadily I had to cancel my trip to see my mother as my child is sick and now she won't get her flowers on time. The worst thing about this situation is if they were truthful and owned up to forgetting to place the order at 2pm Saturday I could have called around and tried to find a florist to complete the order. Now I'm out a few hundered dollars and no Mother's day gift.

Richard JG Sep 19, 2013

91512805 order number $146.27 for deluxe (upgraded )

purchased new baby arrangement including flowers, balloons, chocolates and teddy bear
    fromyouflowers.com picture illustration I can count 23 flowers on 1 side of arrangement
    there was 14 flowers in entire arrangement that we received, chocolates received were 6oz of peanut clusters and we are allergic to nuts. teddy bear and ballons were acceptable.

don't order from them

I ordered 1 week in advance on having my mothers day flowers delivered to my mom that is 3000 miles away from me and even 2 days before Mother's Day. Flowers were delivered on time, but when she called me and sent me pics, the flowers weren't what I ordered, were old, broken, etc. When I called the florist that put these togather, was informed that the flowers were only the 25.00 flowers not the $50.00 flowers I ordered. i called customer service at FFU and they were to deliver a fresh bouquet, which never arrived. I called to cancel the order and have them credit my account back.

• Do
    Dony627 May 10, 2011

I ordered 2 seperate orders. I ordered on wednesday and wanted friday 5-6 delivery and didn't get delivery until saturday 5-7 when my mother would not be home. I paid for 54.95 bouquets that were suppose to be 16" x 14" with roses and 6 other varieties of flowers in an 8 inch vase. What I got was an 8" x 8" total with vase and the bouquet only contained 2 daisys, 2 snapdragons, 2 carnations and 2 lilys!! Everytime I write to Flowers from you they email me back asking for more details as to what I am unhappy about!!! I am turning to the Better Business Bureau and I hope everyone else does the same!!
    Pissed off in Ca;ifornia

• Do
    Dony627 May 10, 2011

I Agree DO NOT ORDER FROM FLOWERS FRO)M YOU

• Ke
    Kelmar Aug 24, 2013

I wish I had read your post first.
    The company changes their feed back. They even made my negative feed back sound like an advertisement for them, then they removed it after one day.
    My young niece died and left two young children without a parent. I ordered the fruit basket and expedited service so the children could grab a snack without their grandparents help... Fruit was not delivered I found out a day later... I also ordered flowers for the funeral that was two days later. The funeral was at 3:00. The flowers finally arrived at 4:00. I was so upset and overwhelmed. The first customer service rep. actually said "I'm sorry we could not deliver the fruit basket. Really I know how you feel, " I wonder, did her niece die and leave two young children orphaned as well? I was very insulted.
    From you flowers made an imposable situation even worse. Way to go!!!
    Kelly in Denver

late delivery/over charged

Ordered flowers for Mother's Day. Was told they would be there by 5pm on May 7th, 2010. Got a phone call that day saying florist could not fill order, but they would give me a free upgrade and delivery would be no later than Tuesday, May 11th. Well, the 11th came around and still no flowers. Got a call at 7pm that night saying I could try and "talk" to the florist myself, but they didn't know if they would still be open. Flowers were finally delivered on May 12th... 3 days AFTER Mother's Day and 5 days AFTER they were promised to be delivered.

Today, May 17th I am reconciling my credit card statement to find they charged me $10 more than my receipt shows. I contacted them and told that they charged me the correct amount. Not exactly sure where that $10 came from. I guess it's the "free" upgrade I was given since they were 5 days late in delivery. WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN. Called credit card company and disputing the charge.