Frigidaire 4. 4 Compact Refridgerater / replacement

OH, United States
Phone: 18009449044
After purchasing a compact fridge for college on 8/9/08 we found that the freezer door was broken when moving in. I moved in on the 24 and I called after that weekend to get it fixed. Well after trying very hard to understand the representative I was given a reference number and a dealer to call to have my fridge fixed. After calling a setting up an appointment and awaiting 2 weeks and nice repair man came from Jake's Appliance and took a look at my problem. Which was a broken door that was causing everything to freeze. He said that they would order a part and get it in here and repair my fridge. A month and a half later I called the appliance place back to be told that my part wasnt in but will be rush delivered and I would have a fixed fridge in no time. Well a week later I called asking about it and I was told that they dont repair compact fridges after the women called frigidaire and was told that. Well after calling back with my new reference numer frigidaire was still completely unhelpful and is still giving me the run around. Now they are saying that I need to get in touch Lowes after they never told me that in the beginning and they never told me that the mini fridge is an automatic replacement. Well Luckily three months later and it's cold now so who needs a working fridge. Well still no help so here is a tip to all "DO NOT BUY FRIGIDAIRE products..there quality and customer service SUCK!!!"
Am