FPL / fpl customer service horrendous
FPL customer support is horrendous! We paid FPL $2500 in the last 30 days. 8 days later one of their representatives showed up at our door demanding $500 we asked very politely if he could wait 1 minute (60 seconds) and he told us NO! I am shutting off your power! can you belive $3000 in 1 month 1 week for a small house??
We had to drive 4 miles from our home to a pay center and pay them $500 to have our power re-connected and when we called them they told us "we will have someone out there in 24 hours".
Unbelievable!! They cant wait 60 seconds for us but expect us to wait 24 hours for them. We have 3 children in our household and one has severe asthma but FPL said didn't give a damn!
Then to reconnect our power they demanded we have a police escort with them.
I guess this company has NO respect for the people paying their salary. We ALL need to stand up and put this monopoly out of business!!
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit charges
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - damaged to my refrigerator
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - recent and almost daily and nightly recurring outages.
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing and payments/ dixie court apartments
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - customer service is inept