Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] Logo

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]

Having problems with Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]?

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] Customer Service Contacts

+92 42 9908 2000 (Head Office)
+92 42 9908 2006 (Head Office)
+92 42 9908 0000 (Head Office)
+92 99 2931 0071 (Abbottabad)
+92 99 2931 0072 (Abbottabad)
+92 99 2931 0077 (Abbottabad)
+92 99 2931 0078 (Abbottabad)
+92 62 925 5022 (Bahawalpur)
+92 62 925 5024 (Bahawalpur)
+92 41 921 0033 (Faisalabad)
+92 41 921 0035 (Faisalabad)
+92 55 920 0481 (Gujranwala / Sialkot)
+92 55 920 0484 (Gujranwala / Sialkot)
+92 51 925 7710 (Islamabad)
+92 51 925 7711 (Islamabad)
+92 51 925 7713 (Islamabad)
+92 51 925 7719 (Islamabad)
+92 91 921 7748 (Peshawar)
+92 91 921 7749 (Peshawar)
+92 56 361 3918 (Sheikhupura)
+92 40 920 0093 (Sahiwal)
+92 48 322 4401 (Sargodha)
+92 51 491 7277 (Rawalpindi)
Gas House, 21 Kashmir Road, P.O. Box № 56

Al-Mansha Plaza, opp. to Humak More, Main G.T Road (N-5), Rawalpindi
Fax: +92 514 917 265

Gujrat
State Life Insurance Building, G.T Road, Gujrat

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] Customer Service. Initial Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]. Discuss the issues you have had with Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] Complaints & Reviews

SNGPLNo sui gas in our home from 1 month

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Hasnain Ijaz butt current working in NBP Exchange company limited.
It is inform to you that there is no sui gas in our home about 1 month. we complaint in our sui gas office from 1 month again and again. Team visited at our home nearly 25 days ago but not resolve our issue. when we again complaint in there office then they said we forward your issue, it will be resolved etc.
we are facing too much problems so please resolve our issue as soon as possible. my all the detail is given below
Bill Name : Muhammad Iqbal Butt
Account id: [protected]
Bill id: [protected]
My contact : 0092 [protected]

Yours Earliest action shall be highly appreciated. Thanku

No sui gas in our home from 1 month

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]gas connection delay more than 5 years now from the time of application

hi I mehmood ahmed application on 02/04/2015 for my home the gas connection in address Chenab ranger road Sialkot cant house no 09 on main road and have main pipe line front of our door the next door house connection is from there but for us they are saying have to come small pipe but don't know when will come from 5 years we no have gas connection which is costing me too much every month please help me with this I have my grand childs now and its too cold as well I am 71 years old I feeling too cold as well I need to be have my heating system on but without gas how can I ? please help me with this I need the connection to my home my phon no is [protected]

Nov 08, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — high billing

I'm resident of 1ST-1 MALIK ST SULTAN PURA KOT KHAWAJA SAEED LHR OLD#[protected] Account ID [protected] Bill...

Oct 31, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — gas connection/meter not installed over 3 years have been passed

SNGPL Office Sargodha Consumer # [protected] Application for Gas Connection 19-09-2016 Demand Notice...

Oct 21, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — delayed sui gas connection

My name is Shahid Abbas. I am living in Abbottabad KPK Pakistan. Presently I am working in UAE. Last my...

Sep 02, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — delay in connection

Assalam onalaikum sir, I'm Yousaf khan. I have applied for the gas connection in Feb. I went to the office...

Aug 23, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — Correction of bill account id: [protected]

ACCOUNT ID: [protected] PAYMENT AMOUNT: Rs.1, 180/- (JUNE-2019) I have paid in m/s. Allied bank limited...

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]about my late connection

I have paid my urgent fee on 14 march 2019 but still now my connection is not allowed it is humbled request to you that kindly proceed my aplication as soon as possible
      I went many times at SUI NORTHERN GAS PIPELINES LIMITED office at sheikhupura but the staf is not give any solid reason please hear our request I shall be very grateful to you for this humble favour thanks

Jul 24, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — delay in installation of gas meter.

Dear sir The service line laid down 10 days ago. staff informed meter will be installed in 4 to 5 days. but...

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]gas meter theft

اسلام و علیکم
        Muhammad Abdullah ABDULLAH MANZIL GALI BAGH WALI LAHORI GATE CHINIOT
        Account ID: [protected]
        07-05-2019 Ko Meter Chori Kiya
        یہ میٹر والد کے نام پے ہے والد صاحب کی ڈیتھ ہو گئی ہے گیس کنکشن مشترکہ ہے دو چھوٹے بھائی میٹر اتار کر لے گئے جب کے تمام بل ہم پانچ بھائی ادا کر رہے ہے لہٰذا ہم پانچ بھائیو کے نام پر نیا میٹر دیا جائے _ اسی کنکشن پر وہ بھائی اپنا میٹر لگوانا چاہے تو لگوا سکتے ہے ہمیں کوئی عتراض نہیں ہے وہ اپنا بل ادا کریں ہم اپنے میٹر کا بل ادا کریں گے
        شکریہ
        Regard
        Abdul Qayyum Son Of Haji Muhammad Abdullah
        [protected]

May 18, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — gas metar ni lga rhy jbky service lgi ko kafi mnth ho gye hain

sir me Chak No. 42 SB Sargodha ka rahaishi hn mri service lgi ko bht arsa gzar gya ha lkin abi tk metr ni lga...

Apr 09, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — demond notice ko 6 saaal ho gayay mgr conection ne laga hay

Account id [protected] Set up date 22/01/2013 Cnic [protected] Madina colony DIKhan GCV code...

Mar 12, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — for connection of gas meter or gas goda

Asslam-o-Alikum Sir Mai Shafique Masih Chak No 118/12.L Kassowal Tehseel Chichawatni District Sahiwal ka...

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]sngpl

I am resident of house no.424 GG, Phase 4 DHA Lahore. Throughout winter, the gas supply to my house has been very low. I had to buy LPG cylinders to be able to cook food. The gas water heaters had also been working on and off.

However, when I check the supply of my neighbors, there is no such problem. I do not see them using LPG cylinders. Kindly investigate the matter and resolve the issue of low supplies of gas to my house.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Humaira Shazia

• Hu
              Humaira Shazia Mar 04, 2019

Please take the action ASAP

• Hu
              Humaira Shazia Mar 04, 2019

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Humaira Shazia

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]for new connection

sir! main ny 2016 main application di the aur 17-02-2019 ko serway krny aye hyn mjhy kaha k sath walo ka bil ly ao wo main ly aya phr kaha is taraf walo ka ly ao wo bh ly aya phr kehty apny jo aplication di hy us py adress hy muhala nasir abad jhik jab k ap k sath walo ka adrees hy muhala qazi wala phr kehty samny walo ka bil ly ao us py adres tha jhik imam bargah phr kehty ap ny jhik k sath imam bargah q nae likhwaya. un ka asla maqsad tha k pysy lyn kuch jo k main ny ofer nae ki. phr myry sath k hmsye aye unho ny kaha k bhai is muhay ka purana nam jhik tha lekin bad main nasir abad jhik hogya tha to is tarah to main ny adres sahi likha hoa hy. phr wervy wala kehta nae ap adress thek krwao aur chaly gy. main ny itna kaha k jahan 3 sal meter nae lga ab bh lagna mushkil hy, ap sy koe help ho to kr dyn thnx
            main ny aplication sath atach kr di hy.

for new connection

Jan 15, 2019

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — gui gass ka metre m takheer

Assalam o alikum sir bad salam eraz ya ha ka m na 19.04 18 ko sui gass ka metre ki application submit Kerawai...

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — damaged/leaked gas pipes as well as low pressure

Dear sir, We are facing problem of Pipe leakages and damages near Charsadda road Rasheedabad Street 1...

Peshawar

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]gas provision too much low

Sir,
              We are located in Haroonabad, house no.59 tibba noor pura Haroonabad district bahawalnagar. I am here want to complaint about shortage of gas provision in our area.
              We are suffering in problem due to shortage of gas provision. After 10 o'clock PM to 11 am, we doesn't receive gas. Kindly check the issue and resolve it at earlist possible time. THANKS
              METER NAME .MUAHMMAD HANIF
              CONTACT NO. [protected]
              [protected]

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]6 inch smuggled pipes of sui gas

sir i am a student of university of swat and i am a responsible citizen of Pakistan also sir i want to say that there is a lot of smuggled pipes of sui gas in our university rent building sir please visit to our university campus and take a serious action against those corrupt people who smuggled these pipes
                NOTE:this building is in the ownership of a politician name amir muqam

6 inch smuggled pipes of sui gas

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] — new meter installation

It is requested that I am resident of H# 221 Tip Block Khyabane Ameen Defence Road Lahore. I have submitted...