Forever 21 / rude cashier

1 Dolphin MallMiami, FL, United States Review updated:

Re: purchase made on 12/23/2010

Receipt#: 0362-13-[protected]
Cashier: ana gabriela 703908

I was attempting to make a purchase and noticed an unknown gentleman standing directly next to me. I then asked him "why are you standing next to me why I am tryiing to conduct my purchase." the cashier is still telling me to enter my pin nimber while this unknown gentleman is standing next to me. I refrused until he moved. But the cashier made me look like I was causing trouble, but all I was doing was protecting my identity and my credit card numer and pin number. When I was leaving the register she then apologized to the unknown gentleman. She never apologized to me. She never told him to remove himself. I am a customer of forver21 and she made me feel very uncomfortable. The cashier need to be taught better customer service. This treatment has left a bad taste in my mouth and I will mot be shopping in your store if this is the way that your employees treat customers.

The only reason that I did not contact the manager is because I was on my lunch break and it was during the christmas rush.

Kw

Comments

• Ho
      23rd of Dec, 2010

actually most credit cards issued today do require a pin entry. It is so you do not need to use your signiture any longer... So technically you commenting to this post was stupid. Get your facts straight. And good for you for protecting yourself. Clearly this Brenda has no sense in her head.

• Sl
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Are you rally that stupid

• Sl

that comment was for Brenda

• Po
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

How difficult is it to cover your pin with your hand? Type with one hand and cover the buttons you press with the other. It's not rocket science.

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2011

It is very rude of you to post this employees full name and employee number on the internet for the world to see. This is personal information. What if this girl has people she doesn't want knowing where she works? Now anyone can google her name and find out that information. You seem so concerned about your personal information being compromised, you don't seem to care that you just outed a complete strangers employer, workplace AND employee number to the world. Shame on YOU.

18th of Jul, 2011

It's not personal information if it's on the freaking receipt.