Forever 21 / rude cashier
Re: purchase made on 12/23/2010
Cashier: ana gabriela 703908
I was attempting to make a purchase and noticed an unknown gentleman standing directly next to me. I then asked him "why are you standing next to me why I am tryiing to conduct my purchase." the cashier is still telling me to enter my pin nimber while this unknown gentleman is standing next to me. I refrused until he moved. But the cashier made me look like I was causing trouble, but all I was doing was protecting my identity and my credit card numer and pin number. When I was leaving the register she then apologized to the unknown gentleman. She never apologized to me. She never told him to remove himself. I am a customer of forver21 and she made me feel very uncomfortable. The cashier need to be taught better customer service. This treatment has left a bad taste in my mouth and I will mot be shopping in your store if this is the way that your employees treat customers.
The only reason that I did not contact the manager is because I was on my lunch break and it was during the christmas rush.
More Forever 21 Complaints & Reviews
- Forever 21 - employee complaint 
- Forever 21 - employer ethics 
- Forever 21 - return policy 
- Forever 21 - credit card policy 
- Forever 21 - intolerable work conditions 
- Forever 21 - lack of customer service with customer support
- Forever 21 - a refund for a package
- Forever 21 - customer service
- Forever 21 - received wrong item
- Forever 21 - order status/ shipping / rufus